Notifications
Clear all

3 years, same spots under skin.

MemberMember
(@joourdan)

Posted : 07/24/2016 10:38 am

Hi, I am 22 y/o male and I am fairly healthy. I have had these spots/clogged pores/acne whatever it is for nearly 3 years now, I have tried loads of different things to get rid of them, I have went months without touching them and they just stay there and most of the time, they actually get worse. I am sick of looking at them now. I only have them on one part of my face, my right cheek and they are some sort of spot under my skin and they look like white lumps under the skin. They do not pop or burst when I squeeze them, I don't really get spots on my face except the ones that have been here for years. I have been to see the same doctor twice and then a second doctor once about them and they just say take these pills and they should go, or put this on your face every night and they will disappear and it never works. Has anyone else been through anything like this before? I avoid touching this side of my face now, I don't rest my hand on it, I don't sleep on it or anything. Any help would be appreciated. Ask me anything.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 07/24/2016 11:47 am

You will need to get them extraxted..... Go look into getting a facial