My skin look good b...

Notifications
Clear all

My skin look good but

MemberMember
(@mano1995)

Posted : 07/23/2016 6:37 pm

My skin looks good but it looks very blak i dont no why please help me  i need help i am so scares image.jpgimage.jpg 

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/27/2016 3:04 pm

Hi Mano1995,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

What you are most likely experiencing is dryness. Dryness can appear as a slight darkening of the skin. This dryness will subside after 3-4 weeks on The Regimen. Don't worry about this at all. It is perfectly normal. Just be sure you're using only Acne.org products and using them exactly as outlined. In particular, make sure you're using the full 2 pumps of Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day. We recommend that you add in 5-6 drops of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil each time you apply your moisturizer, this will combat dry skin and give you clear, radiant, healthy looking skin.

DeLovely and Mano1995 liked
MemberMember
(@mano1995)

Posted : 07/27/2016 8:55 pm

Please help me i have a wedding after 7
days and i finish 1 month whit the regimen and it was so good but the dryness it kills me i can't wear makeup it looks bad and even out the peeling skin and i want to start the aha did it will help me before the wedding ?? Please helllllp

And can i do the laser SpectraLightening laser to my face iwish youanswerthankyou for the wonderful regimen

MemberMember
(@diamond98)

Posted : 07/27/2016 11:16 pm

2 hours ago, Mano1995 said:

days and i finish 1 month whit the regimen and it was so good but the dryness it kills me i can't wear makeup it looks bad and even out the peeling skin and i want to start the aha did it will help me before the wedding ?? Please helllllp

And can i do the laser SpectraLightening laser to my face iwish youanswerl thankyou for the wonderful regimen

I'm no expert on the regimen but maybe if you do some extra moisturizing or cut back a tad on the bp lotion leading up to the event I'm sure you will be fine.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@mano1995)

Posted : 07/28/2016 5:06 pm

And can i do the laser SpectraLightening laser to my face iwish youanswerthankyou for the wonderful regimen