Notifications
Clear all

Cyst that wont go away

MemberMember
(@omgacnefml)

Posted : 07/21/2016 8:01 pm

Hi guys,

I have a cyst on my cheek that literally has been on my face for about a couple months straight with no sign of getting smaller. In fact, recently, I think it got slightly bigger. It's solid and shiny and sometimes the skin peels off easily and makes it red. It first showed up first on december when i had bad acne, and around March I found that the no dairy diet was extremely helpful and got rid of much of my acne including the shiny cyst! But because i'm an idiot, I still wanted to do accutane and found that it made me break out real bad, and brought back that cyst as well. I had to quit 3 weeks in and just stuck to the diet since then. Its not perfect, i still get acne, but its much more controlled. Yet for some reason, the cyst simply stays on my face this time and refuses to leave. I've been putting BP on it for like 2 months now but not much progress. Is there anything I can apply that will help? Or any mild medication? Or is accutane the only answer?

20160721_204504.jpg

MemberMember
(@veganbat94)

Posted : 07/21/2016 8:16 pm

Try apple cider vinegar. When applying it add some pressure so it gets absorbed better. I had a flesh colored bump before and bp wasn't working so I tried acv and after about 3 weeks it finally went away forever!

MemberMember
(@never-losing-hope)

Posted : 07/21/2016 8:38 pm

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion works great on cysts.

MemberMember
(@omgacnefml)

Posted : 08/16/2016 12:52 pm

Hey so I applied ACV for about a week and now the cyst turned dark?! is that bad or good? I made a recent post with pictures so that you can look.