Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone here heard of curology(formally pocket derm) and/or does anyone use it? I just signed up for a free month trial and I'm very intrigued by the concept. Basically, you pay $20 a month for a prescription topical that is sent every 90 days. So, essentially this is $60 per 3 months(btw I asked if you can pay that amount upfront if you wish and you can). If you run out of your bottle before the 90 days, or if you find your skin does not agree with what they sent you, you can request a new bottle free of charge at any time and they will send it out right away. You get paired with a medical professional(either a dermatologist or someone who specializes in dermatology), and you can speak to them one on one at any time if you have questions or need advice. This is an awesome option for those of us without insurance. You are paying $60 every 3 months for a topical AND dermatological consultations. I often see people on here who can't afford a dermatologist, and that makes me feel awful. The prescription is customized based off of your skin type and concerns. If anyone is interested in trying this out for free, the link is in the bio of their Instagram. Per acne.org's rules, I can't post the link, but it's not hard to find. I hope this helps someone! I will be doing an update after a month of using their products on my blog here if anyone is interested. 
*Admins, please move this post if this is not the correct forum(I wasn't sure if it should be in the prescription meds forum or not as I'm not sure what prescription I will be receiving yet). 

Edited by MonroeQT