Notifications
Clear all

Hi guys

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 07/19/2016 1:32 pm

Hi guys I need to post here as I'm at an all time low . Suddenly getting acne around 6 months ago has been really hard on me.  I used to be so full of confidence and always happy and now I'm a mess. This sudden change has put a halt on my life . You may think I'm being dramatic but seriously this has knocked me so so much I don't know what to do anymore the anxiety and depression this is causing me is horrific.  I'm a totally different person . 6 months may not seem like long but for 180 days I wake up feeling so scared and anxious and depressed struggling to get through everyday.  This is tough. Real tough :(

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 07/23/2016 7:30 pm

hey i feel you , n your not been dramatic only petite people that don't have problems and complain about bs is dramatic. acne took my life since last November so dont feel alone, all ive been is stuck up in the house feeling just like you so your not alone. Me im just starting to get rid of my acne after lots of research being stuck in my room. but let me help you out or give you advice , first you have to figure out why your getting breakouts (diet, smoking, drinking, stress, soaps, shampoo etc). Second you have to figure out what kind of acne you have, then you have to treat your type of acne. good luck

MemberMember
(@mylifeispain)

Posted : 07/31/2016 2:29 pm

6 months doesn't seem a lot to me , since I have had acne for 4 years. Just hold on and try to seek a cure that would work for you.