Help, developed all...

Notifications
Clear all

Help, developed allergy to BP ??? Warning: photo included.

MemberMember
(@jollyriver)

Posted : 07/19/2016 6:58 am

I've been on the regimen for 1.5 months now, using the acne.org products (cleanser, bp and moisturizer).
In the first month my acne cleared up quickly and everything seemed to be going great.
I think I used too much BP 2weeks ago and it burned my skin badly. My skin was super dry and hard and flaky. The redness was unbelievable, looked like I was in a mask...
I went off the bp completely for 4 days and my skin seemed to return to normal... I used a very small amount of BP last night and this morning I'm super red and my skin is itchy and painful and a clear watery liquid oozes out... please help... 
Should I stop using the BP ?

IMG_20160719_073042.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/20/2016 3:18 pm

On 7/19/2016 at 7:58 PM, JollyRiver said:

I've been on the regimen for 1.5 months now, using the acne.org products (cleanser, bp and moisturizer).
In the first month my acne cleared up quickly and everything seemed to be going great.
I think I used too much BP 2weeks ago and it burned my skin badly. My skin was super dry and hard and flaky. The redness was unbelievable, looked like I was in a mask...
I went off the bp completely for 4 days and my skin seemed to return to normal... I used a very small amount of BP last night and this morning I'm super red and my skin is itchy and painful and a clear watery liquid oozes out... please help... 
Should I stop using the BP ?

IMG_20160719_073042.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Kindly send us a message at advice@acne.org so we may assist you further with regards to the Acne.org Regimen. 

MemberMember
(@lakeekster)

Posted : 09/22/2016 2:54 pm

This happened to me too and now I'm too afraid to start using it again; and the program was going so well!!!! I'm extremely disappointed because I've started slowly breaking out again. I thought I finally found a system that work but it has turned around and failed me. Really dissatisfied. 

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 09/23/2016 1:46 am

10 hours ago, LaKeekster said:

This happened to me too and now I'm too afraid to start using it again; and the program was going so well!!!! I'm extremely disappointed because I've started slowly breaking out again. I thought I finally found a system that work but it has turned around and failed me. Really dissatisfied. 

Hi, how long have you been using the regimen?