Should I quit the r...

Notifications
Clear all

Should I quit the regimen?

MemberMember
(@paulinat)

Posted : 07/16/2016 11:19 pm

Okay so I have been on the regimen for almost one month (in 3 days it will be 1 month) and I'm honestly thinking about quitting but I can't decide if I should. Since going on the regimen my skin has been super flaky and dry and I tried adding jajoba oil into the mouisturizer and that did significantly decrease the flakyness and dryness of my skin but I think it breaks me out. Also, since starting the regimen my skin has actually gotten worse and I have a cluster of painful, deep cystic pimples on my right cheek, which used to be 90% clear. I don't know what to do because it seems like the regimen isn't working and has only made my skin worse and the texture of my skin horrible. (I am using a full fingerslenght of BP at night and half a fingers length in the morning) Should quit the regimen? Do you guys have any product recommendations or tips on fighting cystic acne?

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 07/18/2016 12:01 am

If it was 2-3 months i would say sure, go ahead. But it hasn't even been a month! Keep going! I have cystic acne and it cleared me 100%. Sounds like you need to hold off on the BP and ease into it slowly. Use once a day and add more and more every so often, until your applying twice a day a decent amount. Use a LOT of moisterizour day and night regardless if you put on BP or not! Hope this helps.

MemberMember
(@mmmon)

Posted : 07/18/2016 9:39 am

Use more moisturizer. Once the first pump dries, add another, and be like DJ Khaled and addanother if need be.

Are you sleeping on that side? Can you use the ZIIT method?

MemberMember
(@paulinat)

Posted : 07/18/2016 5:56 pm

8 hours ago, MMMon said:

Use more moisturizer. Once the first pump dries, add another, and be like DJ Khaled and addanother if need be.

I quit the regimen but I am sleeping on that side but the acne isn't where I put the pillow to my face (I make sure to lay down and have the pillow only touching a small part of my skin) but what's the ZIIT method?

MemberMember
(@mmmon)

Posted : 07/18/2016 8:13 pm

2 hours ago, Paulinat said:
10 hours ago, MMMon said:

I quit the regimen but I am sleeping on that side but the acne isn't where I put the pillow to my face (I make sure to lay down and have the pillow only touching a small part of my skin) but what's the ZIIT method?

http://www.acne.org/the-ziit-method.html