Notifications
Clear all

Please help! Photos Included

MemberMember
(@rssb)

Posted : 07/16/2016 4:36 am

Alright, so I pretty much never had any acne problem and had very good skin. But since the last 2 months, I am fighting a battle with my skin. I always keep my skin really clean and do not use any make up at all. Can anyone please help me looking at my condition. Am I suffering from hormonal acne. I have tried every home remedy out there but just nothing seems to work. I really want my old skin back. This is taking away all my confidence and impacting the other areas of life too.The acne I have are evident in a certain kind of lighting, especially during the day. Has anyone of you suffered with this type of acne. If yes, What are they called and how can I get rid of them?

IMG_20160716_144320.jpg

IMG_20160716_143021971.jpg

MemberMember
(@humanecyclone)

Posted : 07/17/2016 10:37 pm

Have you tried Benzoyl Peroxide at all or Tea Tree Oil to treat the spots? Have you also looked at anything new you may have introduced into your life in the last two months when you started breaking out? This could include anything like a new diet, new scent (shampoo, perfume, etc.), and so on. All of these could be an allergen to you, and if you recently introduced something that you previously weren't exposed to before you started getting acne, then there's a very good chance that that could be the culprit for your recent breaking out.

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 07/18/2016 8:22 am

Have you tried wild yam? I use the wild yam oil from DeeVoo for my hormonal acne, and it works great!