Notifications
Clear all

Washing caused my acne

MemberMember
(@andrew-detmer)

Posted : 07/13/2016 1:00 am

Dear all,

Wrote long version of this, computer turned off. Pls, if u have acne read this. Made this account to put this out there.

I had acne for three years of research, Clearasil, Proactiv, dermatologist, acids, differin, tetracyline and was about to take accutane. Then, I realized all this face washing and extreme products were making my face really red and my acne was worse than when I only used non irritaitng cream (clearasil rapid treatment). I used this cream when my acne started and I didn't really know much but gave up when I read that i HAD to wash, moisturize and blah blah blah.

These products weren't helping, they WERE the problem. I took vitamin A supplements, drank more water, ate a bit better and stopped washing. No chemicals on MY FACE, that's weird guys, we gotta stop it. I had three nightmare years of it and im sick! My acne went down by 70 per cent, i'm back to normal. I lost a lot of opportunities. Please try this. A week is what won me over, my friends noticed it over 2 nights.

I use a non irritating cream and a BP 10 percent (RARELY). I have normal skin again, after 3 years of BAD acne.

This website really helped me a lot.