Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RIsurfer

pure deming

im gonna try the ACV method with the baking soda. you think its worth it to get the pure deming, does it work really fast or something?

I've seen some responses from people regarding quick effects... so maybe it's a little quick, yes, but don't expect it to be (just in case) ...

so far i have used the r-ala intense gel twice and my skin is MUCH softer, smoother, more supple AND my dark acne marks have faded significantly. i didn't notice it the first evening but the morning after it was obvious. i think it sinks into the skin and works even after you rinse it out. i left it on for 1 hour and i applied 1 measuring teaspoonful. to make it last i think i'm just gonna use enough to coat my face. it's deep green, shiny, and gritty and smells kind of strange. it kind of tingles like it's peppery or something. overall it is worth the high cost but i don't expect to use this forever. just until the marks are mostly gone. i love how it makes my skin feel. it's pretty amazing.

so far i have used the r-ala intense gel twice and my skin is MUCH softer, smoother, more supple AND my dark acne marks have faded significantly. i didn't notice it the first evening but the morning after it was obvious. i think it sinks into the skin and works even after you rinse it out. i left it on for 1 hour and i applied 1 measuring teaspoonful. to make it last i think i'm just gonna use enough to coat my face. it's deep green, shiny, and gritty and smells kind of strange. it kind of tingles like it's peppery or something. overall it is worth the high cost but i don't expect to use this forever. just until the marks are mostly gone. i love how it makes my skin feel. it's pretty amazing.

I agree pure deeming intense gel is simply amazing...this thing has instant result from the first application. It gives off this warm yet very healing sensation to my skin when I apply it.

I agree pure deeming intense gel is simply amazing...this thing has instant result from the first application. It gives off this warm yet very healing sensation to my skin when I apply it.

wait, so where can i buy this gel, online or in a drugstore? and can i use this as a daytime moisturizer or is it just for the night? I'm looking for a good day moisturizer (if it helps fade red marks that would be fucking perfect). thanks in advance.

Hello, recently I have tried the Pure Deming sample pack (sp) and I have to say the products work biggrin.gif! In my particular sp I had a sample of the 40% lactic acid peel, a sample of the Intense gel R-ALA, and the castile palm olive bar. With the sample pack, you get the chance to to see how Pure Deming products work for you. You get to choose which peel you would like to sample: the 40% lactic acid or 30% glycolic acid and you also get to choose which intense gel you wold like to use: Intense Gel No C, Intense Gel, or the Intense Gel R-ALA. With the peel and gel you choose, you will also recieve the castile palm olive bar in the sp. I used the Intense Gel R-ALA and the Lactic Acid 40%. I noticed results from the first applications. My dark scars have faded significantly and I would recommend this product to anyone who has acne scaring or to anyone who would like a more even skin tone. Just follow the directions and everything works out great. The sp costs $4.50 and $1 s/h ( total of $5.50) at the Pure Deming Ebay store. For more infomation and detailed descriptions on the products, or if you would like to make a purchase, you can visit: http://www.puredeming.com or http://stores.ebay.com/PureDeming (Pure Deming Online Ebay Store).

before i went on accutane i bought a lactic peel from pure deming and i got loads of free samples with it, i used the soap bar but not the gels but now i wish i had, im going to email them now and find out whats ok to use on accutane, inless anyone here knows????

i used the r-ala intense gel and didnt see effects from it, my face felt tight after i used it , but i didnt notice any fading of the marks after using one bottle,

i dont really understand...are the intense gels moisturizers?? can i use them while i have really sensitive, dry skin on accutane?? like someone else asked i think

Hello, recently I have tried the Pure Deming sample pack (sp) and I have to say the products work biggrin.gif! In my particular sp I had a sample of the 40% lactic acid peel, a sample of the Intense gel R-ALA, and the castile palm olive bar. With the sample pack, you get the chance to to see how Pure Deming products work for you. You get to choose which peel you would like to sample: the 40% lactic acid or 30% glycolic acid and you also get to choose which intense gel you wold like to use: Intense Gel No C, Intense Gel, or  the Intense Gel R-ALA. With the peel and gel you choose, you will also recieve the castile palm olive bar in the sp. I used the Intense Gel R-ALA and the Lactic Acid 40%. I noticed results from the first applications. My dark scars have faded significantly and I would recommend this product to anyone who has acne scaring or to anyone who would like a more even skin tone. Just follow the directions and everything works out great. The sp costs $4.50 and $1 s/h ( total of $5.50) at the Pure Deming Ebay store. For more infomation and detailed descriptions on the products, or if you would like to make a purchase, you can visit: http://www.puredeming.com or http://stores.ebay.com/PureDeming (Pure Deming Online Ebay Store).

im sorry, but will a kind soul please answer my question as to whether or not its a moisturizer?? and if its safe to use on accutane as a previous poster asked...

dunno but i need to know too, i just ordered intense gel no. c and copper peptide, i dunno whether to use on whole face of just on red mark areas

i don't know if intense gel is technically a moisturizer or not, but for me it has that sort of effect. definitely keep it on for two or three hours.