Notifications
Clear all

Please Help!

MemberMember
(@jakobs)

Posted : 07/11/2016 4:13 pm

Couldn't read anything about this on the internet so trying my luck here. Also english isnt my first language so hope you understand me :P

I'm currently at my summer house here we have a sauna and shower at the same place. Today i accidently forgot my cleanser with Salicylid acid inside the sauna when it was on (around 130 oF)
Basically I'm wondering if the cleanser has been ruined because of the high temperature. The colour used to be white but has now more of a transparent look and feels more "watery". 
Should I buy a new one or should it be okay? :)

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 07/13/2016 9:00 am

How long was it in there? I am going to say it should be fine if it's just a one time thing like that. Wait to see if the color/consistency returns to normal. When you think about it, products likely go through a lot of temperature changes when they are being transported from the factory to the stores and can likely withstand something like this a few times without being totally ruined.

MemberMember
(@jakobs)

Posted : 07/13/2016 11:02 am

2 hours ago, kelbell812 said:

How long was it in there? I am going to say it should be fine if it's just a one time thing like that. Wait to see if the color/consistency returns to normal. When you think about it, products likely go through a lot of temperature changes when they are being transported from the factory to the stores and can likely withstand something like this a few times without being totally ruined. 

Thank you so much for your answer. The colour and consistensy went back to normal after a few hours so I hope it's fine :)