Notifications
Clear all

Can i use 4 treatments on the same day but different times?

MemberMember
(@unicorn666)

Posted : 07/09/2016 12:09 am

Can i use a 10% benzoyl peroxide treatment and a 2% salicylic acid treatment during the night while using a Chamomile & Aloe Vera Cleansing bar (soap) and a 10% sulfur ointment during the morning?

10% benzoyl peroxide treatment & the 2% salicylic acid treatment are both equate beauty products.

Chamomile & Aloe Vera Cleansing bar is a La Bella product.

10% sulfur ointment is a De La Cruz product.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 07/12/2016 10:34 pm

The FDA advise against using more than one monographed OTC treatment at the same time and this warning is a requirement on US OTC productlabels. That said you just haveseveral agents that are quite drying and irritating to the skin and if your skin can cope you can probably do it. Unless you've alreadytried each product separately without success you'll never know whether one or other would have worked on its own with that sort of regime.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@unicorn666)

Posted : 07/14/2016 12:47 pm

My skin is Already dry with out using all of the products and the treatments aren't making it worse as far as I've seen. It's been about almost 2 weeks and it's been working pretty good. Thank you for your feedback as well !

Jazzguy liked
MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 07/14/2016 5:33 pm

You're welcome! Great that it is working for you 🙂 Carry on I reckon with a small side of caution.

DeLovely liked