Notifications
Clear all

Please help me 🙁

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 07/04/2016 2:33 pm

Please can anyone relate or help me. I'm 22 and got acne out of nowhere about 6 months ago it suddenly came on. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It keeps getting worse everyday all over my cheeks and forehead, I've changed the person who I used to be completely I don't know how to deal with this anymore , this is tearing me apart I hate waking up everyday going to work makes me feel so sad and scared I'm lost

MemberMember
(@ironmotivation)

Posted : 07/04/2016 4:21 pm

Well for one stressing out about it will definitely not help. Maybe you're sensitive to dairy?

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 07/05/2016 1:59 am

It could be anything from stress to hotmail issues. Try not let it bother you so much, usually we always see it worse than it is anyway. Look into changing your skin care regimen and adding in benzoyl peroxide or even diluted tea tree oil. What are you using right now? Have you changed anything at all the past few months?

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 07/05/2016 6:38 am

It's just so unusual as it's come out of nowhere and I really don't know what to do or where to start, thank you both. I'm just using soap and the simple light moisturiser