Notifications
Clear all

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 07/03/2016 6:46 pm

I want to try this mask for my acne I heard so many good things about it. I was just wondering does anyone know any good moisturizer for oily skin?

MemberMember
(@justalittlelonger)

Posted : 07/03/2016 7:55 pm

I like Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream with Sandalwood Oil. It's helpful for treating acne as well.

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 07/04/2016 1:43 am

5 hours ago, justalittlelonger said:

I like Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream with Sandalwood Oil. It's helpful for treating acne as well.

Hi thank you for the answer is itnon comedogenic?

MemberMember
(@zeroe)

Posted : 07/04/2016 8:04 pm

I always get acne the next day I use the aztec clay =(.

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 07/05/2016 11:48 am

15 hours ago, ZeroE said:

You might use the wrong moisturizer for your skin type or do you have sensitive skin?

MemberMember
(@zeroe)

Posted : 07/05/2016 1:21 pm

1 hour ago, Gunner23 said:
17 hours ago, ZeroE said:

You might use the wrong moisturizer for your skin type or do you have sensitive skin?

I think so, I recently just brought the cleanser and moisture on acne.org, waiting for it to arrive! hopefully it works better =)

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 07/05/2016 2:01 pm

40 minutes ago, ZeroE said:
I think so, I recently just brought the cleanser and moisture on acne.org, waiting for it to arrive! hopefully it works better =)

Thumbs up for that!

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 07/08/2016 2:03 pm

Could anyone recommend me a good moisturizer for oily skin to follow up with this mask?

MemberMember
(@justalittlelonger)

Posted : 07/24/2016 10:54 pm

On 7/3/2016 at 11:43 PM, Gunner23 said:
On 7/3/2016 at 5:55 PM, justalittlelonger said:

Hi thank you for the answer is itnon comedogenic?

Yes but use it very sparingly and thin it with water by applying it when your face is still slightly wet if you find it's too rich. Just so you know, it has a smell from the sandalwood which is a little overwhelming if you're not used to it.

MemberMember
(@welcomesmirk)

Posted : 07/25/2016 1:00 pm

Rose Clay/Rhassoul Clay/Red Clay seem to work better for me than Aztec stuff. I've never had better results from a clay mask than with Rose Clay.

EDIT: I used to put the red clay on my face 4 times a week. Breaking out from it will probably not be an issue for lots.