2 months on the reg...

Notifications
Clear all

2 months on the regimen my skin is worse ? Help

MemberMember
(@chloeoe)

Posted : 07/03/2016 10:27 am

I believe my skin is cystic for 2 months now I've been using the regimen religiously ! I'm 27 years old I remember having pimples since I was 11 and got acne when I was about 14 I'm going to be completely honest here so anyone wanting to be rude I'll just ignore you I had problems with drug addiction (methamphet) aged 17 -25 the whole time I used drugs my skin was much the same as before and after (I've been told my skin is ruined because of drug use) but if I'm not using now why is my skin so out of control ? I've used the pill, anti biotics, proactive, and pretty much every skin regimen u can think of. Recently my jawline has been taken over with the most painful acne it's always been around my chin jawline/cheeks  but now it's all underneath my chin and spreading to my neck
I think it's hormonal but not sure as its pretty much present 24/7 I guess some weeks worse than others though 
the photos included are from start to end taken every few weeks since beginning the acne.org regimen 
 image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

please se help me am I doing something wrong or should I try something different?? My face hurts so much

MemberMember
(@anagram88)

Posted : 07/04/2016 12:19 am

It could be that your skin is reacting to the BP, what was the reaction when you started the regimen?

MemberMember
(@chloeoe)

Posted : 07/04/2016 5:02 am

It just stung a bit and got really dry which is what i thought was meant to happen ? I've used bp in the past from the pharmacy and its done the same