Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Farzananishu97

Castor oil disaster

I was very afraid to use ocm...after reading it's various side affects.,... while I was researching I got to know that it was OK to apply castor oil on the face at night as it's really moisturizing ...and since I have dry skin I thought of giving it a shot....for the first two weeks my face was fine.. existing acne where also healing...but after that everything got worse just in one... when I woke up the other day my whole face was filled with small red bumps with no heads inside my skin..and a lot visible in sunlight...I have no idea what happened in just one day...I am really desperate if anyone could help me. ..and provide me with a solution of this skin condition ..I'll be really grateful 

Idk where you got your info but factor oil is not moisturising...its pretty drying and its usually used along with a carrier oil. I think its mostly used to cleanse the face and to be washed off, not left on all night.
You may have jusdjusdt had a bad reaction, take some benedryl and just keep washing gently with cool water until you've cleared up. I think adding any chemicals would be a bad idea.

I am currently on epiduo...and it's actually working really well for me...I think I just got acne because of castor oil...and it really did clog my pores... epiduo is working like magic..my acne is almost gone...I cannot be more happy

1 hour ago, Farzananishu97 said:

I am currently on epiduo...and it's actually working really well for me...I think I just got acne because of castor oil...and it really did clog my pores... epiduo is working like magic..my acne is almost gone...I cannot be more happy

cool.