Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wired69

found some ointment that works

well im 18 ive had acne for a while about 2 years and have never found anything that worked , i bought some proactiv and it was crap lol made it worse but yeah on to the the point , i just got a job at cvs pharmacy and i was talking to one of the guys and asked what he thought would work for acne and he pointed out this antibiotic ointment called "vitacilina" its from mexico or something , but yeah this stuff really works , its been 2 weeks and my acne has cleaned up and the scaring is even going away its some amazing stuff , just wanted to share the info maybe it could help someone else , im not trying to push a product or spam lol its so cheap its like 3 bucks , really you guys should look around for it , you will be amazed smile.gif

well im 18 ive had acne for a while about 2 years and have never found anything that worked , i bought some proactiv and it was crap lol made it worse but yeah on to the the point , i just got a job at cvs pharmacy and i was talking to one of the guys and asked what he thought would work for acne and he pointed out this antibiotic ointment called "vitacilina" its from mexico or something , but yeah this stuff really works , its been 2 weeks and my acne has cleaned up and the scaring is even going away its some amazing stuff , just wanted to share the info maybe it could help someone else , im not trying to push a product or spam lol its so cheap its like 3 bucks , really you guys should  look around for it , you will be amazed  smile.gif

well im 18 ive had acne for a while about 2 years and have never found anything that worked , i bought some proactiv and it was crap lol made it worse but yeah on to the the point , i just got a job at cvs pharmacy and i was talking to one of the guys and asked what he thought would work for acne and he pointed out this antibiotic ointment called "vitacilina" its from mexico or something , but yeah this stuff really works , its been 2 weeks and my acne has cleaned up and the scaring is even going away its some amazing stuff , just wanted to share the info maybe it could help someone else , im not trying to push a product or spam lol its so cheap its like 3 bucks , really you guys should  look around for it , you will be amazed  smile.gif

What exactly is this stuff supposed to do? and did your friend use this or know someone that used it and it worked for them as well? I tried to look it up online but all the sites were in spanish.

hey wired69, i was wondering if you are still using the ointment and if it's still working.... Has anyone elese tried this yet?

it was highly recommmended to my by my GF i started using it 2 days ago so i cant speak much for myself but she says is amazing, it has...

Neomicine Sulfat

Retinol (vitamin A)

Excipiente c.b.p.: 100 g. <- didnt know how to translate it

its an antiseptic commonly used for small infections and wounds, small burns and vulgar acne which i think theyre all related when theyre open....

it helps a lot with cicatrization and is why im using it, i desperately got my hands on my acne spots...

If someone needs it and is not close to mex i can help.

I use vitacilina. I saw a lady talking about it on a spanish morning program, and how it works for acne. It cleared up my skin in about 2 wks, so this stuff really works for me. i use a small amount of it in the morning if i am going out of the house for that day , because it gives like a vaseline look to your face, but if i am not going anywhere i will use a lot. i also use it at night and sleep with towel on my pillow. so wash your face, put it on morning, night, or just night, that is all i did. hope it works for others!

well im 18 ive had acne for a while about 2 years and have never found anything that worked , i bought some proactiv and it was crap lol made it worse but yeah on to the the point , i just got a job at cvs pharmacy and i was talking to one of the guys and asked what he thought would work for acne and he pointed out this antibiotic ointment called "vitacilina" its from mexico or something , but yeah this stuff really works , its been 2 weeks and my acne has cleaned up and the scaring is even going away its some amazing stuff , just wanted to share the info maybe it could help someone else , im not trying to push a product or spam lol its so cheap its like 3 bucks , really you guys should look around for it , you will be amazed :)

once it worked for you , did you keep using it ? how long did it tak to remove your acne?{ this is for weird69}

Edited by Carnely

Hey i just want to share my experience using vitacilina . At some point i had severe acne, tried absolutely everything and nothing works i was left with zillions of scars on my face and reocurring acne.. Vitacilina is an antibiotic ointment used pretty much like neosporin, and this is how i use it. I use a face wash, then i soak a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and when it dries i use the vitacilina on my face and leave it overnight . In the morning i exfoliate, use the hydrogen peroxide again and moisturise... It has done wonders for my , i only get a couple of zids here and there but i can deal with that the hydrogen peroxide bleaches the skin so my scars are fading plus it kills the bacteria on the skin preventing new break outs.. The vitacilina helps with keeping the face bacteria free plus they make it with vitamins now which sooth the skin and helps with existing scars and prevents new ones ... I would recomend it