Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joe

Large Pores

Its been a while since I last posted here mostly because I am almost fully healed from my acne using the regimen. My pimples are pretty much completely gone, I get a new small zip maybe once a week and it goes away within days so acne is not my main concern anymore. Thanks Dan. Since I started getting acne a year ago, I notice I had another problem with my skin and that was large pores. On both side of my cheek, I have large pores so it makes my skin discolorated and SLIGHTLY bumpy. The areas where I have large pores tend to be redder/darker then the rest of my face. Is there anything I can put on that can clear that up? Currently, I am using the following:

Pevonia Botanica Clearigel Exfoliating Cleanser:

- Its one of the better cleansers I've used because I dont get irritated from it since I have sensitive skin. The cleanser has some little small salt-like substance in it that takes away dry/dead skin to make my skin more smooth.

Oxy 5 Vanishing Lotion For Sensitive Skins 2.5 BP:

- Like Dan said, this is the KEY to step 1 in clear skin. I've been on the regimen for about 5 months now but I still dont put as much BP as Dan recommended tho because I feel too much might just irritate my skin and since my acne is undercontrol now, theres no need to put more. So I put about a THIN layer over where I get acne.

Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal:

- This is one of my favourite Moisturizer because it doesnt irritate me and its really soft on the skin. If you have dry skin and acne, try Aveeno.

Well, thats my update on my situation. So if anyone have any tips on how to get rid of large pores, please reply.

Thanks Joe