Notifications
Clear all

Rock popped out of forehead

MemberMember
(@digitalmom40)

Posted : 06/27/2016 11:30 pm

My son had what seemed to be a zit on his forehead, we left it alone and it got larger and turned white, so we popped it. I told him to keep watch over it, but it started to hurt more and turned a black color. We tried to pop it a few more times and all that came out was blood. Now tonight, he was complaining about it again, so I took a look at it (3 weeks total). I was able to remove a small piece of skin covering this black thing. Then I was able to spin it around in circles, I thought it was just a black head, but I couldn't get a grip on it. Finally I told him to relax I was going to try and pop it again. When I popped it, the black thing popped right out, BUT it was hard as a rock, I mean it even looks just like a rock. What is this thing? I am attaching pictures, the rock as I am calling it is: 0.60mm in size. WHAT IS THIS? Thanks for any help you can give me. Appreciate it.

20160627_215913.jpg

20160627_215940.jpg

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/28/2016 10:00 am

It could be a Pore of Winer. There are lots of videos on this online, maybe you can check and see if they seem similar to what you popped out.

MemberMember
(@digitalmom40)

Posted : 06/29/2016 5:01 pm

Thanks for the reply, but nope that's not it. This thing is as hard as a rock, it just popped out, I could spin it around inside his head, that's why I have been worried about this thing.

MemberMember
(@jackie-simmsamm)

Posted : 07/02/2020 1:29 pm

Not sure anyone will see my response this far out but ...

My daughter had the exact same thing in 2014 and we never did find out what it was. It definitely was not a black head although other junk came out when I popped it. It wasn't big but it was rock hard and resembled a tiny grain of blackish gray sand or gravel. The head never reoccured but for the longest time she had a tiny dark shadow under the skin. Just wondering if you ever found out what it was?

MemberMember
(@riovalentine66)

Posted : 09/14/2021 9:47 am

Hello,I just popped one just like the one u posted .. did u find out what is it ?? I got scared it looks like a lil snail

I tried to find any cases like this and it might be a big blackhead .. mine looks exactly like yours and its hard like a rock .. google big blackhead acne and youll see

MemberMember
(@jessica-nicely)

Posted : 04/13/2022 8:30 pm

My daughter just popped this out on her lower back it has been hurting her for months we tried popping and nothing would happen til tonight this is what came out its black with a little white on it and hard as a rock

MemberMember
(@fraz_2010)

Posted : 04/13/2022 10:39 pm

You should have taken your son to the doctors rather than attempting to pop it yourself. When a spot feels hard to the touch, there's a real risk of scarring by attempting to remove it yourself. Make sure he applies plenty of moisturizer over the area to protect the integrity of the skin.