Notifications
Clear all

DermaFlage? I want to hide ICE PICK SCARS

MemberMember
(@mint-berry-crunch)

Posted : 06/27/2016 3:57 pm

I am struggling :( I need something that can fill in ice pick scars or at least hide/camouflage it. I wear light makeup to even hide hyper pigmentation to get me through the day. Help!! 

Any bad reviews on Dermaflage? If you see my previous post I have posted pics. Maybe from the pics you could think that it is a good idea?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 06/27/2016 8:56 pm

I've tried it and it works for small scars like ice pics. It is very labor intensive, but if you have good technique it does work. Luckily, I think it may last 2 to 3 days at a time so you don't have to redo it everyday. You really have to do each ice pick by itself. Don't attempt to cover a large area of ice picks all at once with a big application, because it will look like you have a waxy film over your skin. Plus, if you apply it over a huge area, any kind of expression will cause it be wrinkle and become obvious. If you just do each scar by itself, it is pretty hard to see the silicone film.

MemberMember
(@mint-berry-crunch)

Posted : 06/28/2016 4:51 am

7 hours ago, blahblah82 said:

I've tried it and it works for small scars like ice pics.  It is very labor intensive, but if you have good technique it does work.  Luckily, I think it may last 2 to 3 days at a time so you don't have to redo it everyday.  You really have to do each ice pick by itself.  Don't attempt to cover a large area of ice picks all at once with a big application, because it will look like you have a waxy film over your skin.  Plus, if you apply it over a huge area, any kind of expression will cause it be wrinkle and become obvious.  If you just do each scar by itself, it is pretty hard to see the silicone film.

Hey :)

Well I have like a million ice pick scars on my face and I don't mind just trying to cover maybe a few of them. Have you seen my pics from my previous posts? Can you judge whether Dermaflage will benefit me? 

MemberMember
(@happyscar)

Posted : 07/30/2016 1:14 am

Read here for technique to use dermaflage .... I have plenty of scars .... Just hide the main ones like me and u will be happy http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/349496-dermaflage-work-for-my-bad-acne-scarring/