Notifications
Clear all

Post-Acne Marks

MemberMember
(@moore4)

Posted : 06/26/2016 12:28 pm

Hello everyone. I'm 21 years old. This is my first topic here. I'm feeling so angry that I needed some place to vent. 

I've had acne since I was 14, I started taking Accutane around 18, and it worked, so I stopped it, and I spent two years without any trace of acne. It was amazing! But around three months ago it came back all at once all over my face, and I suddendly felt like 14 again, and the reason is probably because I began eating cheese and milk again. The pimples went flat fairly quickly, and new ones haven't appeared for over two weeks (except ones on my neck), which is a good sign I think, but the dark marks, oh the dark marks, it doesn't matter if you have no pimples, they look like you do. It's so frustrating  because if I run my hand across my face, I can't feel anything, but when I look myself in the mirror it's a complete different story. 

I've been trying natural exfoliating treatment with lemon juice and sugar, but I think it actually makes it worse. I've been using Aloe Vera, no much effect. I've been drinking water regularly, drinking lemon-infused water, not using soap heavy on chemicals, changing my sheets weekly, watering my face constantly. But it's the same! They won't give in. I'm actually scared they're going to last forever. And well, I can't afford getting laser treatment or anything like that, and in my country there aren't many options when it comes to creams or those kind of products. 

Has any of you tried the lemon mask exfoliating treatment? or do you know of any other home-methods to help clear dark marks? Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Left Side.JPG

Left.JPG

Right Side.JPG

Right2.JPG

MemberMember
(@boy123)

Posted : 07/08/2016 10:58 am

try 10% AHA