My skin is peeling ...

Notifications
Clear all

My skin is peeling off!! burnt myself with BP? (with pictures) please reply!

MemberMember
(@eden99)

Posted : 06/26/2016 8:01 am

hello,
so I've been using the regimen on my face and body for 3 and half weeks.
I know that skin peeling off is normal
but I don't think that what im dealing with is normal..
I think I burned myself with BP!
because the skin peeling off looks exactly like when you get burnt (you know the dark spots) here's some pictures.

please tell me how to get rid of the burns without scarring because i once burned myself with a shaving cream chemical thingy and it scarred!

thank youuuimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/27/2016 3:08 pm

Hi Eden99,

I'm sorry about your skin. Looks like you are experiencing dryness and irritation. This is perfectly normal and it will go away after a few weeks.

For the Acne.org Regimen products to work, make sure you are not using any other products in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen products. Also, make sure that you are following directions precisely as outlined.

To help with the dryness, use 2 full pumps of the Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day or as often as needed. You may also add 5-6 drops of the Acne.org Jojoba Oil for additional moisture.

If the irritation is intolerable,stop using the Acne.org Treatment temporarily until your skin goes back to normal. You may continue using the Acne.org Cleanser and Moisturizer as normal. Once your skin is calm, begin using all three products but start SLOWLY using only a very small pea sized amount of Acne.org Treatment only once per day for a full week. By week two you may start applying the pea sized amount twice a day. In week three you can begin increasing the dose SLOWLY and by the end of week four you should be using the full 4ML dose of Acne.org Treatment.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

MemberMember
(@eden99)

Posted : 06/30/2016 12:31 pm

I stopped using the regimen on my body (temporarily) and the peeling and dryness are now better.
but i can tell that some of the burns are gonna scar..
any suggestions on how to prevent such thing from happening ?

Thank you!!