Acne.org regimen di...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org regimen didn't work for me

MemberMember
(@rahilawaka)

Posted : 06/25/2016 6:54 pm

I really really wanted this regimen to work as it was my last attempt at fixing my terrible acne. It started to work within 6 months of using it , but soon after, the acne slowly came back and within a month was back full force. I still carried on using it hoping it was a bad occasional breakout but for the next 6 months after that it still remained bad. It's really disappointing to me as this was my final resort and my acne just won't go away no matter what I try. I invested in acne.org positive that it would be the one product to work. It did keep me less oily if I didn't use the moisturizer but that was just about it!

MemberMember
(@mem_mandala)

Posted : 04/18/2018 6:44 am

You are not alone. The regimen didn't work for me either. I realised the other day that it had been a year and I still have acne. Unfortunately I am not one of their "real people real stories" success stories. If anything it has made me skin smoother?? I like the face wash but I don't think it's worth re-buying as I live in Australia and it ends up being so expensive.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/02/2018 3:51 pm

It didn't work for me either. I had such high hopes for it, and followed it religiously.

I swear by Rodan and Fields Unblemish line though. 5 months in and my skin is transformed.