Notifications
Clear all

HELP blackhead left huge hole

MemberMember
(@shy_the_penguin)

Posted : 06/24/2016 1:16 am

My mom tried to remove my blackhead but left a huge hole is it a scar? Can I get rid of it? 1466748788793-1880367520.jpg

MemberMember
(@funnyguy69)

Posted : 06/24/2016 2:37 am

The picture is kind of grainy and pixelated so it's hard to tell, but I think over time it will disappear. In the meantime, make sure to keep the wound clean!

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/28/2016 1:32 am

In a few weeks you will forget all about it 🙂

MemberMember
(@pastelbun22)

Posted : 06/30/2016 2:26 am

I have a hole in my nose exactly where yours is. I got it from a pimple on my nose when I was 12. I'm 19 now. It was bad at first. The hole got smaller and kind of filled back in. you can still see it maybe if you really look, but no one really notices it. I have severe ocd pertaining to my body and I don't notice it.... I mean I get close to the mirror and stare and I don't notice it. so I think you will be good. It does get better and the discoloring will go away soon. I can't really see your nose, but it also might just close back up and not even be like mine was. I had a bump that came on constantly for a year and I didn't know not to squeeze it a ton. so yea. I would suggest not squeezing blackheads more than a second if you are going to (I mean you probably know this anyways). I've had my fair share of regrets with blackheads, but they always seem to get better.