Should I try acne.o...

Notifications
Clear all

Should I try acne.org regimen even if I have unpredictable skin ?

MemberMember
(@littlemissmuffet)

Posted : 06/19/2016 1:49 pm

Hey Dan and everybody else on here.  I am a Pakistani with moderate acne. It's not severe but still it's not a good sight. As any other girl I have desperately tried everything from proactiv to drugstore skincare brands to clear my acne, but it did not work. And I am one of those unlucky people who breakout 'cause of tea tree oil (I used it once and ended up with more breakouts -_- ) . I found this site. Lucky for me that I did. I read all of the success stories here and I literally had tears in my eyes. I felt so happy that so many people cleared up their skin and looked so beautiful <3  I am going to place my order soon after my finals. I am happy but I am scared too 'cause my skin is really unpredictable. I never know how it's going to react to the new products that I am going to try. I have high hopes for this regimen. I really hope it works in the same way it worked for so many other beautiful people.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 06/19/2016 10:52 pm

I also hope it works out for you. Just follow the steps accordingly and if you feel to make any adjustments for yourself, please do.

MemberMember
(@littlemissmuffet)

Posted : 06/21/2016 12:02 pm

I am really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed ! :D