Notifications
Clear all

HELP ME PLEASE

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 06/16/2016 12:38 pm

hello everyone someone please answer im begging you. I have college orientation in 6 days and I had two small pimples that I treated with tea tree oil and ACV and then I woke up and it had burned my skin and the pimples didn't even go away. the skin got brown and peeled off and left two raw skin wounds I NEED HELP AND I NEED ALL YOUR BEST REMEDIES. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND IM DESPERATE. 

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@just-call-me-ocd)

Posted : 06/16/2016 12:47 pm

Get thee to a dermatologist! I think that a cortisone injection could help you out the most right now. If that's not the best answer, a derm can help you find a solution in the least amount of time possible. Ask for an emergency appointment. Drink lots of water. Take an ibuprofen to help with the swelling. And you have beautiful skin all around the area, so rest assured nobody sees things like you do! :)

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 06/16/2016 1:04 pm

14 minutes ago, Just Call Me OCD said:

Get thee to a dermatologist! I think that a cortisone injection could help you out the most right now. If that's not the best answer, a derm can help you find a solution in the least amount of time possible. Ask for an emergency appointment. Drink lots of water. Take an ibuprofen to help with the swelling. And you have beautiful skin all around the area, so rest assured nobody sees things like you do! :)

Wow thanks so much for answering it feels good to know someone is hearing me. unfortunately I called and there's no possible way I can get into the derm before I leave. my only shot is something at home or drugstore. have you ever used liquid bandage? aquaphor? vitamin ? aloe? I just need something that's going to give me fast results or atleast results that makeup can make invisible by orientation. ACNE SUCKS. and of course to me it looks a million times worse than to other people so I always end up picking it or treating it and it turns into this...SO SICK OF IT.

MemberMember
(@just-call-me-ocd)

Posted : 06/16/2016 1:39 pm

I'm in the same boat. Been a hermit for over a week now. Got a couple shots yesterday that aren't visibly helping yet. You're not alone.

Maybe Polysporin and a dab of hydrocortisone? Be careful with the hydrocortisone. It'll decrease redness and swelling, but I don't want it to burn you if you use too much. Polysporin will likely be the most soothing. I'd say no bandage since the adhesive may cause more irritation. Just leave it open. Don't take a hot shower or wash the area too hard. Be very gentle. In the future, Biafine will help with healing. You can order it on eBay without a prescription! Hang in there!

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/17/2016 9:34 am

Are you sure they are pimples? They look like allergic hives. Do they itch? Maybe its from a food allergy?

20 hours ago, cp11447 said:
20 hours ago, Just Call Me OCD said:

Wow thanks so much for answering it feels good to know someone is hearing me. unfortunately I called and there's no possible way I can get into the derm before I leave. my only shot is something at home or drugstore. have you ever used liquid bandage? aquaphor? vitamin ? aloe? I just need something that's going to give me fast results or atleast results that makeup can make invisible by orientation. ACNE SUCKS. and of course to me it looks a million times worse than to other people so I always end up picking it or treating it and it turns into this...SO SICK OF IT.

yes it sucks!
Try betonite clay or crushed aspirin, leave it on for an hour or so.

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 06/17/2016 10:11 am

36 minutes ago, snarkygirl said:

Are you sure they are pimples? They look like allergic hives. Do they itch? Maybe its from a food allergy?

yes it sucks!
Try betonite clay or crushed aspirin, leave it on for an hour or so.

I don't know what it is.. this is an update from yesterday and I LOOK SO GROSS. I honestly feel like a monster. oh well another day inside I guess

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/17/2016 12:00 pm

Oh man! I had that happen once... actually, I used ACV to kill a wart on the side of my face and it did the same thing. I just put on a little bit of grapeseed oil everyday till it healed. There wasn't any scaring. I learned the hard way to always dilute ACV and Tea Tree oil.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/17/2016 1:34 pm

3 hours ago, cp11447 said:
I don't know what it is.. this is an update from yesterday and I LOOK SO GROSS. I honestly feel like a monster. oh well another day inside I guess

image.jpg

i feel you. Honestly it looks more like a small burn or bug bite than a pimple...maybe tell people its a mosquito bite? I've done it,I admit...
I feel likehiding myself...over a week with no break outs then SIX overnight. Sorry if it ruins your plans, I do t even wanna go to any job interviews cause Im scared they won't hire me cause of acne.

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 06/17/2016 1:45 pm

1 hour ago, Kari1987 said:

Oh man! I had that happen once... actually, I used ACV to kill a wart on the side of my face and it did the same thing. I just put on a little bit of grapeseed oil everyday till it healed. There wasn't any scaring. I learned the hard way to always dilute ACV and Tea Tree oil.

how long did it take to heal? did grape seed oil work fast?

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 06/17/2016 4:10 pm

2 hours ago, snarkygirl said:
i feel you. Honestly it looks more like a small burn or bug bite than a pimple...maybe tell people its a mosquito bite? I've done it,I admit...
I feel likehiding myself...over a week with no break outs then SIX overnight. Sorry if it ruins your plans, I do t even wanna go to any job interviews cause Im scared they won't hire me cause of acne.

have you ever had anything like this? it just so frustrating im clear every except this huge spot which IDEK how long will take to heal. I've just kept antibiotic ointment on it for the past day but after. showered it dried out as soon as I got out and had this dark color to it in some spots that I already know will be impossible to cover up with makeup. I know that it's just damaged dry (and burned fromACV) but im just so scared it will still be really noticeable when I leave for my college orientation tuesday. I don't want my first impression to be this... I NEED HELP

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/17/2016 4:23 pm

10 minutes ago, cp11447 said:
2 hours ago, snarkygirl said:

have you ever had anything like this? it just so frustrating im clear every except this huge spot which IDEK how long will take to heal. I've just kept antibiotic ointment on it for the past day but after. showered it dried out as soon as I got out and had this dark color to it in some spots that I already know will be impossible to cover up with makeup. I know that it's just damaged dry (and burned fromACV) but im just so scared it will still be really noticeable when I leave for my college orientation tuesday. I don't want my first impression to be this... I NEED HELP

Yes I've gotten those kind when I've tried to squeeze something that wasn't ready.
Avoid anything acidic or strong...maybe put some ice in plastic bag and the swelling will go down( don't hold it on too long).  I say the less you do, the better. Just keep putting antibiotic cream on it. I know the dread of social events acne can cause, its so freaking maddening.
Tuesday is still far enough away for this to get a lot better :)
Take ibuprofen too.

MemberMember
(@kari1987)

Posted : 06/17/2016 7:04 pm

5 hours ago, cp11447 said:
7 hours ago, Kari1987 said:

how long did it take to heal? did grape seed oil work fast?

It took time to heal, but sometimes you just need to let your body heal itself. I do feel like grapeseed oil helped. Other good options are Extra Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.