Notifications
Clear all

Glycolic Acid

MemberMember
(@iqbalza)

Posted : 06/16/2016 8:14 am

Hello.

So i already read and watched the explanation of the acne regiment. But how important it is to use the Glycolic Acid, and what does it exactly do?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/16/2016 10:22 am

Although the AHA isn't required to get clear, it does give your skin additional benefits.

AHA is great for getting off those flakes and making the red marks left behind by acne disappear much faster. It just gives your clear skin a boost and overall look so much better than just being on the regular regimen.

Iqbalza liked
MemberMember
(@iqbalza)

Posted : 06/17/2016 1:50 pm

On June 16, 2016 at 10:22 PM, nicmic62 said:

Although the AHA isn't required to get clear, it does give your skin additional benefits.

AHA is great for getting off those flakes and making the red marks left behind by acne disappear much faster. It just gives your clear skin a boost and overall look so much better than just being on the regular regimen.

Ah i see now.
So aha equals gycolic acid right?
If there was a product identify itself as an aha lotion, it also include gycolic acid and vice versa?

MemberMember
(@celeritouskin)

Posted : 06/18/2016 5:41 am

Hi, I started using this a month ago when I started the regimen. I used it only every other day with no problems. Well last night I used it, and it burned a little like always but calmed down once it dried. I woke up this morning with red marks ALL over my face like I had been burned. I dont know what to do.