Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks/Scars

MemberMember
(@megatron09)

Posted : 06/11/2016 5:14 pm

Hi,

I  have mild milia spread throughout my face and the derm prescribed me with retin a for the milia, however it turned out to be too harsh for my skin (as it broke out). Then he prescribed me differin, again my face broke out in red itchy splotches, but not as bad. So anyway I get these two big milia bumps on my side of my face using exflotants and a comedone I was able to extract the milia pus. However, there are red marks on my face and they've been there for months. They aren't raised only a red discoloration, I have fair skin so it sticks out . Any way to get rid of them faster. Thank you.

P.s. you can see some of the milia in the pic, however it is the two pink/red discoloration on the lower portion of the picture.
redmarks.jpg

MemberMember
(@remy45)

Posted : 06/13/2016 5:16 pm

Rub potato on your face to help with the hyperpigmentation. Also turmeric face masks will lighten dark areas and marks. That's what iv been using and it works really well. Be consistent and within 2 weeks you'll notice a difference.

MemberMember
(@gagan)

Posted : 06/16/2016 8:54 am

Hey! I used lemon juice with a lot of sugar like 2 spoons , mixed both of them and then applied on my face and my milia was gone in just 3 days. It works wonders though it feels sticky. Apply it and wash your face after 30 minutes. And for red marks i would suggest u aloe vera gel it works wonders for redness. Hope it helps. Stay blessed.

MemberMember
(@sfnathan80)

Posted : 06/18/2016 11:56 am

On 6/14/2016 at 6:16 AM, Remy45 said:

Rub potato on your face to help with the hyperpigmentation. Also turmeric face masks will lighten dark areas and marks. That's what iv been using and it works really well. Be consistent and within 2 weeks you'll notice a difference.

Yes rub potato and pee on your face while you're at it.

MemberMember
(@megatron09)

Posted : 06/28/2016 7:46 pm

Yup didnt work