Notifications
Clear all

What is wrong with my skin? Did Apple Cider Vinegar burn my skin?

MemberMember
(@fay-moo)

Posted : 06/09/2016 10:01 pm

I sought out to use raw, organic apple cider vinegar or as a toner for my skin; diluted with water. After three days of application, my skin took on a horrible texture, inflamed, and huge pores. Someone, please help me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@marlow12)

Posted : 06/10/2016 5:54 am

hey,

How long does your acne?
How old are you?
What your diet is?
-whey proteins?
-Insilinotropic carbohydrates?

Cheers!

fay.moo liked
MemberMember
(@fay-moo)

Posted : 06/10/2016 7:27 pm

I've had acne for about four to five months now, but it just recently has been clearing up. My skin looks this way because of the apple cider vinegar. It's almost like a citric acid burn.

MemberMember
(@perime16)

Posted : 06/10/2016 7:51 pm

hey, it doesnt look too bad so dont worry but I used ACV for 3 weeks like a toner diluted with water 1:4 ration & it made my skin very dry and flaky. I didnt have huge pores like you but some tiny bumps and now after 3 weeks, I have a huge pimple on my cheek. I have stopped using it. Just let your skin breathe and stop the ACV

fay.moo liked
MemberMember
(@fay-moo)

Posted : 06/11/2016 2:29 am

Thank you. What do you think the ACV did to my skin? It looks like it was burnt, when I look at it closely. The way my skin is trying to heal at least.

MemberMember
(@brokenporecelain)

Posted : 01/25/2017 6:38 pm

On June 11, 2016 at 3:29 AM, fay.moo said:

Thank you. What do you think the ACV did to my skin? It looks like it was burnt, when I look at it closely. The way my skin is trying to heal at least.

Fay moo, you are referring to your entire skin and not just the red makes, correct?

Did is this ever go back to normal for you because I'm going through something similar from a retinoid that I also believe burned me. I'm in distress on a daily basis because of it.