Notifications
Clear all

How can I know if a cyst is developing?

MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 06/09/2016 7:36 am

Ifeel something hard under my skin on my right cheek, is it a cyst? And if it is a cyst what can I do to prevent it?

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/09/2016 10:29 am

2 hours ago, Gunner23 said:

Ifeel something hard under my skin on my right cheek, is it a cyst? And if it is a cyst what can I do to prevent it?

For me, my cysts feel itchy and sore before I see them or touch them. If you think you have one, take some ibuprofen, and ice it every few hours.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/09/2016 10:48 am

Go right in there with a spot treatment. Once you feel that small little bump target it right away so it doesn't get any bigger.

Destroyed liked
MemberMember
(@destroyed)

Posted : 06/09/2016 1:30 pm

2 hours ago, MonroeQT said:
5 hours ago, Gunner23 said:

For me, my cysts feel itchy and sore before I see them or touch them. If you think you have one, take some ibuprofen, and ice it every few hours.

Does it hurt when you touch it? I heard that a cyst hurts when you touch it, it doesn't hurt when I touch that area I just feel something hard under the skin

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/09/2016 1:38 pm

Yes, mine hurt. However, everyone is different so it still could become a cyst or nodule. It's best to treat it now since it's small. You can apply some BP on it after you ice it.