Notifications
Clear all

2 months 3 weeks

MemberMember
(@preity1788)

Posted : 06/07/2016 2:31 pm

Hi everybody 

I have been using the regimen for 2 months and 3 weeks now, and i do exactly as described. But i have extreme dry skin now, and it refuses to go away. I did stop with the regimen for awhile and it did heal. But i did start with the regimen again and the dryness is there, but this time my skin is darker ! and i have pimples on my cheeks and they refuse to go away, and if they go away they come back on the same place again. I feel like i have pimples everyday now :( Is it someone else who is experiencing the same thing ??? please help me 

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/09/2016 11:03 am

The dryness does get better, just try to muscle through. Moisturize as often as you need to in order to keep your skin comfortable and in balance. You can also add a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer for extra hydration. Dan's AHA+ is another good Regimen add-on that your skin is probably ready for. It's super hydrating and will go to work on PIH, plus help skin feel soft and smooth. Your skin will eventually return to its regular color, this is also normal.

Hang in there! |

MemberMember
(@preity1788)

Posted : 06/11/2016 9:57 am

Thank you so much, I will do as you say^_^ @Delovely

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 06/12/2016 10:02 pm

Im having trouble understandingwhat's going on exactly. Is the regimen working for your acne but it just leave's the skin to dry? And then your acne comes back when stopping it? Or is your acne still there with the the regimen, as well as dry skin?
I'd say stick it out. My face took about 6-8 weeks to start drying out and boy was it rough! Moisturize day and night and be generous with it.