Notifications
Clear all

Severe scar needed help

MemberMember
(@seehelp)

Posted : 06/02/2016 4:00 am

Hi. I had acne since i was a teenboy (13 yo maybe) it was so depressed at that time. But the worst thing after that is my face is full of scars

after 10 years i feel that is enough for these scar so i want to look for help. I have searching tons of information about scar treatment. because i am a student so money is a problem but i will give it a try.

but i am not sure about the result it can bring. I see some of people even get worse after their treatment. I mean, we all suffer from scar and want to get rid of it at any cost. But it is really sad if we spent a lot of money and no result achieved.

i just want to share my story and to those who suffering scar that you are not alone. People who dont have scar are so lucky. 

Can you guys give me some advise on treatment and what is the possible cost for it

image.png

image.png

image.png

The scar on my right cheek is really large and deep. If you look at me in front, you can see it is like a trauma with a lost of skin. Because they are 3 box scars standing near that makes them look like 1 big scar

MemberMember
(@anthonykaka)

Posted : 06/02/2016 6:18 am

your skin is clear guy , you shouldnt worry , but i understand you want to fixed , in ice pick and boxcars , i think that laser dont work , i would try tca cross or excision , somethink like that i have seen good results.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 06/02/2016 7:14 am

Def TCA cross and subcision

MemberMember
(@jackalfonso)

Posted : 06/02/2016 7:21 am

I think TCA CROSS for Ice pick scars while for Boxcar Scars its Surgical Excision and Fractional CO2.