Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just want to say that I'm very thankful that we all have a great community to talk with, vent to, and get advice from. I wish I would have had to a community like this when I was a kid. When I grew up, there was NO ONE around me to talk to about acne that actually understood what I was going through.  Overall, everyone here is very positive and supportive. <3

Me too. I really like you Monroe your posts leave me feeling hopeful. And almost everyone else has been super helpful and funny.

There's strength in numbers as they say! :D I really wish I had this forum when my acne was at it's worst. I was the only adult I knew of with acne at the time. This forum would have been such a help to me. Keep up the great work everyone!

On June 2, 2016 at 10:04 AM, freddykrueger said:

I have to thank you.

Thank me for what? Lol
On June 2, 2016 at 1:45 PM, snarkygirl said:

Me too. I really like you Monroe your posts leave me feeling hopeful. And almost everyone else has been super helpful and funny.

Thanks, you've given me some good advice and I enjoy reading your posts.
On June 2, 2016 at 3:21 PM, QuanHenry said:

Yeah we have a good crew here.

Yes we do. It's nice to have support even if the acne isn't improving. 
20 hours ago, justalittlelonger said:

There's strength in numbers as they say! :D I really wish I had this forum when my acne was at it's worst. I was the only adult I knew of with acne at the time. This forum would have been such a help to me. Keep up the great work everyone!

I know what you mean. I was telling my husband the other day that I'm thankful that the teenagers in this generation have access to such a wealth of information and support that we didn't have. A support group like this is one of the amazing benefits of Internet. 
20 hours ago, Lore91 said:

Group hug!

*Hugs*