Notifications
Clear all

i cant anymore

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/31/2016 1:23 am

i know its illegal to talk about suicide on these threads but i just wanted to let everyone know i cant do this anymore . the pimples never stop coming and when they do clear up i have red marks and when that clears up i am obsessed over my scarring . i just cant do this anymore i cant . i cant focus in class because im the only one scarredi cant look at my girlfriend or be in public without feeling different .my whole body looks like a babys butt . when getting a massage i get told how my back is so smooth and so flawless. i wake up everyday with anxiett because of my skin. its all i ever think about

what keeps me sane is knowing theres people with worse scarring. but they are the minority AND i am afraid i will reach severe scarring since my acne never stops

MemberMember
(@sdps)

Posted : 05/31/2016 1:29 am

Get help and get on meds for now. I get you I really do but KNOW this WILL get better and these painful days will be a past. I swear because I was you 7 years ago. I went on meds and although my life is not perfect I am HAPPY and you can be too with or without our skin issues. Please get the help you need:)

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/31/2016 1:33 am

meds or no meds i dont want to live with facial scarring . i cant enjoy anyrhing in life anymore . every morning when i wake up i just count the hours until its dark so i can sleep again and nnot think .

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 05/31/2016 4:22 am

I feel you. I have bumps all over my face and body for that matter, I would kill to have baby smooth skin, like I'd chop the tip of my finger off for that shit. So at least your not dealing with body acne or bumps! I can't even have my boy friend touch me anymore because I know how gross it feels, I'm actually thinking of ending it because of how I feel atm. It's ruining my life. I hate my self right now because of this and I'm 24 years old , I should be happy.

What kind of scars do you have? Are you treating them? They can be treated, so just remember that it's only temporary.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/31/2016 8:26 am

whats temporary? scarring is permanent

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/31/2016 9:12 am

I feel you so much, and i'm so sorry to hear you're going through this ...

last year I was literally an arms length away from killing myself. One night I even wrote my suicide note, but tired myself out from crying that I passed out and fell asleep ...

Unfortunately, recently I am falling back into that depression. I never want to leave the house, I suffer now from severe social anxiety, I get scared if anyone stands next to me, close enough to see my skin. From the moment I wake I am filled with this awful awful anxiety to look in the mirror and see what I have to work with today. I feel uncomfortable around my partner and won't let him touch me, I recoil at hugs and kisses because I don't want to make my acne more irritated and red. Acne has ruined me mentally.

but ... Please, please stay strong in the knowledge that you're not alone. I am here and I feel the same as you... We're in this together and i'm rooting for you. There is hope... There are treatments for scarring. Very succesful treatments. As the weeks go on, new treatments are being researched and discovered as well, especially with acne getting more socially reconised as a genuine problem and social issue.

I'm here for you

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 05/31/2016 11:52 am

3 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

whats temporary? scarring is permanent

There are solutions though. And no not all scarring is permanent, for example milder hyper pigmentation 'scarring'. I know it's not indented scarring but there are some things that can help. How bad exactly is your scarring?

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/31/2016 12:50 pm

look at my other posts on my profile. my scarring really bothers me AND i keep breaking out with 8 small pimples daily in which either leave red marks or more permanent scarring. cant even hangout with my bestfriend anymore because he liter

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/31/2016 12:50 pm

look at my other posts on my profile. my scarring really bothers me AND i keep breaking out with 8 small pimples daily in which either leave red marks or more permanent scarring. cant even hangout with my bestfriend anymore because he literally drinks 5 mountain dews a day, has pizza twice a day, ice cream, etc. i know disgusting, but he doesnt get a single zit ever.

3 hours ago, Lore91 said:

last year I was literally an arms length away from killing myself. One night I even wrote my suicide note, but tired myself out from crying that I passed out and fell asleep ...

Unfortunately, recently I am falling back into that depression. I never want to leave the house, I suffer now from severe social anxiety, I get scared if anyone stands next to me, close enough to see my skin. From the moment I wake I am filled with this awful awful anxiety to look in the mirror and see what I have to work with today. I feel uncomfortable around my partner and won't let him touch me, I recoil at hugs and kisses because I don't want to make my acne more irritated and red. Acne has ruined me mentally.

but ... Please, please stay strong in the knowledge that you're not alone. I am here and I feel the same as you... We're in this together and i'm rooting for you. There is hope... There are treatments for scarring. Very succesful treatments. As the weeks go on, new treatments are being researched and discovered as well, especially with acne getting more socially reconised as a genuine problem and social issue.

I'm here for you

thanks your lucky you only have to deal with acne..not acne AND scarring

3 hours ago, Lore91 said:

I'm here for you

thanks your lucky you only have to deal with acne..not acne AND scarring

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/31/2016 8:23 pm

Oh I have acne and scarring, actually. Some of these scars will never go, I know that. I wish I was just dealing with scarring, but like you im still getting dailt, consistant acne.

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 06/01/2016 1:10 am

I am very sorry you feel this way. I have seen your pictures, and I am not going to tell you what others have said about how "it is not that bad...." but instead I would strongly encourage you to think about therapy to help you gain acceptance of yourself and that you are bigger and more important that what is on your face. I struggle with Anxiety/Worry and BDD (probably mild to moderate) and that was because I suffered horrible side effects after a laser treatment to help benefit my skin. I suffered from Hemosiderin Staining on the face for a good three years where I rarely left the house and actually took a job at home so I would not have to leave the house (yes it was bad), but it slowly got better and while I do not have scars per se, I still notice pigmentation changes on my face which could be from the laser or they were there before (I am not sure). Either way I began to notice every little flaw on my face and it would cause me grief and anxiety like you feel. I am now finally moving forward with my life (first day at a new job tomorrow), and even though I am scared to death and still anxious/ and a little sad, I need this because I know I am more important than the small imperfections on my face. And the same applies to you, so I want to encourage you to see yourself different and maybe consider entering into therapy to help you realize this.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 06/01/2016 1:29 am

I have actually. I had a look at your pictures. And no I do not think your skin is that bad. At all. I understand that people with skin issues see it WORSE than what others see, that is so true, I think most of us have Body Dysmorphia of some sort. But I'm not gonna sit here and sympathise with you and agree at how bad it is because seriouslyI would have your skin right now compared to mine. It reminds me when I thought my skin had to be 'fixed' and then after a dermatologists appointment it fucked up big time after 2 months. . I get pimples daily too and have SO MUCH hyperpigmentation on my face it's unreal and on top of that I have hundreds of bumps, it is NOT smooth anywhere in my body or face so be thankful for that.. I'm a young woman and can't even leave my room most days. Your skin honestly is not bad, and that's the truth but I know you won't believe that and that's fine. But that is my opinion.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 1:41 am

thanks guys for replying . the pictures may not seem like my skin is bad but in certain angles and livhting especially when i tilt my head or look down , the scarring looks really bad . i have a few pitted scarring and some shallow ones but i also have two deep ones on my left temple couple with. a linear line scar from non acne .. i also have early age natural fat near my mouth on the left side due to volume loss

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 7:05 pm

17 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

thanks guys for replying . the pictures may not seem like my skin is bad but in certain angles and livhting especially when i tilt my head or look down , the scarring looks really bad . i have a few pitted scarring and some shallow ones but i also have two deep ones on my left temple couple with. a linear line scar from non acne .. i also have early age natural fat near my mouth on the left side due to volume loss

You matter! You are NOT your acne or your scars. There is so much more to you. I am sure that you are a wonderful person. Please reach out to a therapist, a friend, or even the suicide helpline. Everyone has a purpose. Just remember that "This too shall pass."

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 7:17 pm

12 minutes ago, MonroeQT said:
17 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

You matter! You are NOT your acne or your scars. There is so much more to you. I am sure that you are a wonderful person. Please reach out to a therapist, a friend, or even the suicide helpline. Everyone has a purpose. Just remember that "This too shall pass."

sorry but i cannt live with scars.

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 7:40 pm

You don't have to. There are many treatments out there for scarring. Btw, I know you may not believe me, but I actually think guys who have scars are attractive.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:05 pm

Take a look at some famous men with facial scaring. Danny Trejo, James Olmos, Hopsin, Seal..those guys are all awesome.

MonroeQT liked
MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:07 pm

yeah i know. the difference is those people dont mind their scarring, or if they do, it doesn't change them from continueing their lives. and monroe, its not that i dont believe you, lets say i do 100 percent believe you. it doesn't matter because I dont like my skin. ive had numerous people tell me its not that bad or my skin looks fine. the plastic surgeon who did my subcision said my skin isnt that bad..his nurse said she couldnt even tell i had acne and she wouldnt get the subcision done if she was me. you know what i told her? exactly this: " thanks but its how i see myself and what i think of my skin" and she agreed.

everyone in the world can say my skins flawless but if i dont like it then it doesnt matter ... the pitted scarring creating aysmetry on the right side of my jawline near my goatee bother me. the lump from volume loss near my mouth on the left side bugs me coupled with the shallow scarring. my nose scarring bothers me, and my left temple bothers me.

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:16 pm

11 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:yeah i know. the difference is those people dont mind their scarring, or if they do, it doesn't change them from continueing their lives. and monroe, its not that i dont believe you, lets say i do 100 percent believe you. it doesn't matter because I dont like my skin. ive had numerous people tell me its not that bad or my skin looks fine. the plastic surgeon who did my subcision said my skin isnt that bad..his nurse said she couldnt even tell i had acne and she wouldnt get the subcision done if she was me. you know what i told her? exactly this: " thanks but its how i see myself and what i think of my skin" and she agreed.

everyone in the world can say my skins flawless but if i dont like it then it doesnt matter ... the pitted scarring creating aysmetry on the right side of my jawline near my goatee bother me. the lump from volume loss near my mouth on the left side bugs me coupled with the shallow scarring. my nose scarring bothers me, and my left temple bothers me.

I understand what you're saying. We are our worst critic. I really think you would benefit from therapy. I just started again and it's already helped so much.

I can also relate to wanting to end it all. I've tried a few times,but I'm glad I didn't succeed.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:24 pm

also, you mentioned how you think im a wonderful person. no im not lol. i have a girlfriend that every guy calls a model and says she is the hottest female they have ever seen. everyone always stares at her when we are together. i am shallow and conceited. before i had scarring id hit on every girl and pretty much attain any female i wanted with my flirty attitude. now i never leave the house

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:30 pm

6 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:

also, you mentioned how you think im a wonderful person. no im not lol. i have a girlfriend that every guy calls a model and says she is the hottest female they have ever seen. everyone always stares at her when we are together. i am shallow and conceited. before i had scarring id hit on every girl and pretty much attain any female i wanted with my flirty attitude. now i never leave the house

So you're a bad person because you used to be flirty? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make you a bad person. I think deep down you are aware that you need help and I think part of you also does not want to end it all. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting on here. Try therapy, it REALLY does help.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:32 pm

well i cant say i am a bad person. im very nice actually..but i treat my loved one the worst when things go bad. ive lashed out on everyone because of my scarring and never ending acne

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:34 pm

2 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:

well i cant say i am a bad person. im very nice actually..but i treat my loved one the worst when things go bad. ive lashed out on everyone because of my scarring and never ending acne

Everyone does that. We often treat those we love the worst in times of stress because we know we have a low chance of losing them. Congrats, you're a human. You're not perfect, no one is. I can't tell you how many times I've lashed out at my husband. Deep down you know you are a good person, and you know you are worth it. Try to see what others see in you.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:35 pm

30 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:

yeah i know. the difference is those people dont mind their scarring, or if they do, it doesn't change them from continueing their lives.

I know what you mean, Im just trying to give you some tips on what has helped me deal.

I doubt those guys were never bothered by their scars at one time, Seal has some of the most obvious deforming scaring Ive ever seen, it has to bother him. Yet nobody gives it a second thought, he has a hot famous wife, and has recorded some of the greatest songs ever made. it takes strong character to overcome something like that.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:37 pm

yeah guys ..you guys are right ..quan, why dont you ever opt for fillers ? ive seen a thread of yours where you were going crazy because of your scars when some kid came up close to you and had a look of disgust on his face.

and monroe, the problem with me is accepting the scarring. reality is, majority of population has NO scarring. so everytime i go out in public i feel DIFFERENT, and feel like i could have been so attractive had i had normal looking skin.