Loosing my motivati...

Notifications
Clear all

Loosing my motivation. On week 3. Please help!!

MemberMember
(@ankitaahuja)

Posted : 05/29/2016 10:09 pm

I am on 3rd week of acne.org regimen. I have moderate acne, I am 29year old female, suffering from oily skin and adult acne since I was 21.
Before that I never had acne, I was having clean and clear skin before and once I cross the age of 20, then BAM. I broke out and fiercely. I tried all homemade to over the counter products. Nothing worked. Consulted dermatologists started antiboitics. No success. Then stated accutane. Then cleared for few years. Then I got married and BAM. I got worse acne.. I tried all over the counter drugs and didn't want to go for accutane as you can't get pregnant while on the pills. After pregnancy my skin started clearing up. Used tree tea oil and sulphur soap. It helped a lot for first year then my skin became used to it and started breaking out again. One day my friend suggested to use steam but it made my acne worse. Note: at this time I had 6-7 acne (still manageable) then after steam it increase to 10-12. Meanwhile I came across acne.org and people raving about it

Now, I am on week 3. Still getting new breakouts. My old acne are getting flat (only positive result) but red. Old scars are also
becomg red. So basically my skin become worse then it was before I started this regimen. I am loosing motivation. Help!! I thing moisterizer is the culprit. But I am tired and pissed.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/30/2016 10:46 am

Hello AnkitaAhuja.

Three weeks into the Regimen is still VERY early. With the Acne.org regimen you need to give it a few months to really see results. In the initial stage (where you are now) your skin will go through a lot of ups and downs. Some days your acne is better, and some days you will break out horribly. My worst breakout came at my 4th and 5th week. I was very discouraged and thought about stopping. However, I had spent so much time and effort into it that I might as well give it a few months. Luckily it was the best decision I made for my skin.

Remember controlling your acne will be a process. It is not something that will happen quickly. Give the regimen time to really help your skin. Just make sure you follow all of Dan's instructions to the letter.

MemberMember
(@ankitaahuja)

Posted : 06/21/2016 11:49 am

update: I am now on week 6, old acne is converted into scars, but still i am getting new acne that too very red and painful (i guess cystic acne). I have started using AHA and they might helping me for scars.. what should i do to get rid off or slow down new forming pimples?

thanks

MemberMember
(@ankitaahuja)

Posted : 06/29/2016 10:24 pm

Update: week 7 no improvement or may b worse.
Old scare are already there, new scars forming. Still breaking out.. Loosing hope. Don't know what to do. Crying for help. Should I quit?