Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenjen77

Este Lauder & makeup forever

I'm trying to decide between Estée Lauder double wear and makeup forever mat velvet. I'm worried either might break me out. Does anyone have feed back? 

Double wear is good. Dries very quickly and has a good coverage. I havbt gotten any break outs from it. I break out more on the primer! Get a good primer 

Make Up Forever make HD foundations which are amazing and almost invisible to the naked eye. Another benefit is that they have FORTY shades to choose from, it is also oil free which is super helpful for acne prone skin. No MUF brand make up has ever made me break out :) Good primers are Pore-fessional from Benefit as well as the smash box primer. I prefer smash box simply because it is silicone based and makes your face super smooth.

Matte Velvet!!!! OMG I used to use that and its amazing!!!!! Omg just thinking about it now makes me want to buy another bottle asap. Seriously its the best ever! Keeps you matte and looks soooo good on your skin i cant even describe. Use that  with their extreme camouflage concealer (which i literally live and breathe for) and you are flawless. Neither have ever, ever broken me out either.