Notifications
Clear all

HELP!! HUGE PIMPLE ON MY NOSE

MemberMember
(@dastanthepimp9)

Posted : 05/24/2016 7:45 pm

Hi everyone Im
16 years old and ihave this pimple on my nose in the picture and it's been there for like a month and it's gotten bigger and I think it's yellowish now I got Minocycline like 3 days ago because my doctor prescribed me for it and I don't know what to do, should I pop it or should I wait and let the medications do the work? I've been getting laughed at, at school for some time now and it's really ticking me off. Someone help! Thank you!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/26/2016 7:01 pm

I would pop it, but that's just me. If you do decide to pop it, take a sterile needle, prick the middle and gently squeeze the pus out with two pieces of tissue paper wrapped around your index fingers. Then wash your face, and apply a toner.

MemberMember
(@unspecified)

Posted : 05/29/2016 2:47 pm

Leave it alone, you've already had it for a month and it looks like it's soon going to come to a head and pop on its own. If you're really impatient try taking a hot shower and then swabbing over it with tea tree oil on a qtip to 'pop it' gently. Or go to either a derm or a family doctor and ask them to lance it for you, my family doctor has done that for me before. I had one of these on the tip of my nose a couple months ago, needled it WAY before it was ready (a head had just barely begun to form) because I just couldn't stand having this lump protruding from my face. It's been almost half a year and I still have a huge reddish mark from broken capillaries, nose skin heals differently and more slowly than skin on other parts of the face and I completely regret trying to pop it on my own, honestly one of the worst decisions of my life. Best of luck

MemberMember
(@acneexposed)

Posted : 05/29/2016 4:39 pm

Id put neosporin on it.. soften it up, and pop it with a clean, sterile needle.. sterilize the needle with Isoproyl Alcohol, and lance the thing and squeeze gently. Baby it, dab it constantly until it is dried up, next day put neosporin or a mixture of moisturizer and neosporin.. I highly recommend skin md natural + neosporin mix, mix it with a Q-tip and dab it on before bed. Continue process until completely healed.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/31/2016 12:17 pm

Why can't your doctor drain it?! I definitely would ask.