Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen Skin Texture Help!

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 05/23/2016 2:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the Regimen for a few months, and I think the BP has changed the texture of my skin because I have patches ofdark discoloration that are very noticeable. My skin looks very rough also. I just started the AHA + last week, and I do notice glowy skin but it hasn't helped to fade this discoloration. Should I just stick with the AHA +? Should I continue to use the Regimen every day even though my skin texture isn't good? Should I lessen the BP to every other day? Please help! I am embarrassed to leave the house without makeup on...and even with makeup you could see the horrible texture of my skin!

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/23/2016 3:10 pm

1 hour ago, jackiwoj said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been on the Regimen for a few months, and I think the BP has changed the texture of my skin because I have patches ofdark discoloration that are very noticeable. My skin looks very rough also. I just started the AHA + last week, and I do notice glowy skin but it hasn't helped to fade this discoloration. Should I just stick with the AHA +? Should I continue to use the Regimen every day even though my skin texture isn't good? Should I lessen the BP to every other day? Please help! I am embarrassed to leave the house without makeup on...and even with makeup you could see the horrible texture of my skin!

You can take a break with the BP and just use AHA for some weeks.

The results will not come that quickly when it is a creme. If you want quick results you should do weekly treatments with 40% lactic acid also. But remember not to over-do it. But i think maybe a break from BP and a 40% lactic acid peel will help your skin a lot. Maybe post some pics would help u even more here with suggestions.

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 05/25/2016 3:34 pm

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@leahmeador)

Posted : 07/11/2016 6:10 am

Ive been using the product for about a month or a month and a half and my skin has gotten a rough flaky texture too a couple times. I do tend to have dry skin. I just load up on the moisturizer and lessen my amount of BP and it usually will go away. Hope it works!