Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

I have battled with acne since i was 14 and i am now 21.I have tried every prescription out there and have changed my diet completely. I am currently using Braggs ACV which has helped. I want to desperately go on accutane but I don't know if my insurance will cover it. I have Cigna HSA. Does anyone else have Cigna or know if it will cover or lower the cost? What insurance do you have and did it cover the cost? I am out of hope! Acne is a terrible disease and I wish it were free for those who need it! 

Edited by staygolden1
Spelling

17 hours ago, Geeking said:

call the # on the back of your card and see if they can tell you

I did and I was redirected to the Pharmacy department and I spoke to some lady who had know idea what drug I was talking about. In the end she said she could not find anything under Isotretinoin. I even provided the different brand names

I have magna care and my insurance covered it.  I was completely shocked, because my insurance didn't cover anything else my doctor prescribed me.  I was really worried too, I called my insurance, they told me to call my Union, for some reason, I guess because my plan is from my Union.  Then they told me I wouldnt  know until I picked up the prescription