Notifications
Clear all

What to say when people pick on you for your acne.

MemberMember
(@the-spotty-princess)

Posted : 05/21/2016 4:03 pm

I normally shower them with facts about why having acne is normal , I like to be a know it all in any arguement so I can out smart them. 'Cause really what's the point of being rude to somebody who is obviously smarter than you? So do your research! xD
Or you could pretend like you don't care, just shrug your shoulders and say so what? It is natural.
I understand how much words can hurt people, a really rude girl at my school yesterday was doing her job and being mean. One of her comments was "At least I shower everyday," and that made me quite sad and ruined my whole day. And no matter how inferior you feel don't let it show. Walk away with a smile on your face and your head held high!
There will always be hater trying to find your faults and point them out to build their ego. I recommend watching this video for a confidence boost, it's pretty popular so there is a chance you may have seen it already.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/21/2016 6:40 pm

"I'm not gonna say anything about your appearance, but believe me, there's plenty of subject matter."

Gets a laugh most of the time.

Kari1987, Cheshire, snarkygirl and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 05/21/2016 7:58 pm

People have said insulting things to me many times over the years. I just ignored them and acted like I didn't hear them. Maybe I should of said something back, butnot acknowledging someone's existence is good enough imo.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/24/2016 11:35 am

Depends. If they are trying to help cause they think you're not washing your face or something I'm nice. But if they ate just being a jerk they will likely get a " fuck you" or " I really hope you get acne some day".

Kari1987 liked
MemberMember
(@missycheyser)

Posted : 06/21/2016 9:22 am

Before, I would swallow and just shrugged it, deep inside I'm dying but when I was waaaaay matured already...
What I said once, (feels like I'm conceited) "imagine if I don't have acne problems" and then wink. We laughed our butts off.

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 06/21/2016 4:25 pm

I told this one kid who bullied me in high school about my acne that I hope his mom dies of breast cancer because she had it at the time. I don't think he expected that from me.

azstl25 liked
MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/21/2016 9:15 pm

4 hours ago, Koloz said:

I told this one kid who bullied me in high school about my acne that I hope his mom dies of breast cancer because she had it at the time. I don't think he expected that from me.

Wow. Maybe a taste of their own medicine is what some people need.

11 hours ago, MissyCheyser said:

Before, I would swallow and just shrugged it, deep inside I'm dying but when I was waaaaay matured already...
What I said once, (feels like I'm conceited) "imagine if I don't have acne problems" and then wink. We laughed our butts off.

I used to say if I didn't have acne, I'd be too divine for mere mortals to bear. Lol

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/25/2016 8:28 pm

On 5/21/2016 at 7:40 PM, QuanHenry said:

"I'm not gonna say anything about your appearance, but believe me, there's plenty of subject matter."

Gets a laugh most of the time.

Okay Im not gonna lie, I stole this line from Donald Trump. Say what you want about him, but this comeback was hilarious, A couple months ago some below average looking guy started to make fun of my breakout, and I dropped this line. Everyone started to lol.

MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 07/07/2016 1:27 am

On 6/21/2016 at 5:25 PM, Koloz said:

Savage. LOL

MemberMember
(@needledack)

Posted : 07/23/2016 11:37 am

On 6/21/2016 at 5:25 PM, Koloz said:

ooooo shitt. hit em with it

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 07/23/2016 11:47 am

My friend once told a jerky girl who asked " eew, like, what's that on your face?" ..." I'm clinically allergic to assholes. Every time I see you, I break out in asshole induced hives" :D

Jazzguy liked