Notifications
Clear all

AHA + No Burning? Help!

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 05/19/2016 7:57 am

Hi,

I just received my AHA+ yesterday, and i used about half a fingers worth of it on my whole face last night. I was expecting it to burn like it claims to do, however, I felt nothing at all! My face didn't become red either! When I woke up this morning my face did look a little better and more glowy. I have been on the Regimen for a few months now and while the BP has really helped to clear my skin, I have very dry patches, discoloration and uneven skin tone. I am hoping the AHA will help. My question is...is it okay to use the AHA again tonight? Can I use a small amount every night with the BP? Thanks!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/19/2016 9:59 am

Don't worry about it not burning. I used to think since I didn't feel a burning sensation that it wasn't working but my skin is just tougher than I thought. I use AHA every night mixed with my moisturizer and jojoba oil. I enjoy it very much. If your skin doesn't get irritated, then I don't see why you can't use it again tonight.

Just be warned that your skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Wear sunblock if you plan to be in the sunshine.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 05/19/2016 1:18 pm

5 hours ago, jackiwoj said:

Hi,

I just received my AHA+ yesterday, and i used about half a fingers worth of it on my whole face last night.  I was expecting it to burn like it claims to do, however, I felt nothing at all!  My face didn't become red either!  When I woke up this morning my face did look a little better and more glowy. I have been on the Regimen for a few months now and while the BP has really helped to clear my skin, I have very dry patches, discoloration and uneven skin tone.  I am hoping the AHA will help.  My question is...is it okay to use the AHA again tonight?  Can I use a small amount every night with the BP?  Thanks!

Wow, so jealous that you don't "feel the burn" haha. I'd recommend diluting AHA+ with your moisturizer for daily use, otherwise it's better to use 2-3 times per week in place of your moisturizer if you prefer it straight up. Dan's AHA+ is great!! Glad you like it too!! |::)