Notifications
Clear all

apple cider vinegar burned my skin help

MemberMember
(@logan111)

Posted : 05/17/2016 2:06 pm

I used a little too much acv for too long. I used to do it all the time and it was fine. But now i have this huge sore raw brown burn/scab scar thing and i have tried aloe anf polysprin and bio oil and ice and vitamin e and it isn't fading a lot. I need it to fade fast because it won't cover with makeup and  i dont want to go anywhere. Any quick fixes. Please.1463511903303.jpg

MemberMember
(@thenatural)

Posted : 05/17/2016 3:02 pm

I've tried apple cider vinegar and it made my face similar to yours, except worse. For a guy, I can't cover it up with makeup, so I simply stopped using apple cider vinegar on my face, and just used aloe vera to heal it.

It would end up kind of burning the acne off, which seemed nice since I've never seen that before. Just like what you're showing, but would cause the worse acne on my face and in places that it's never been before.

I've never used a quick fix, but stopping the ACV that's acidic will help and simply moisturizing. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@logan111)

Posted : 05/17/2016 3:51 pm

Yah i stopped using it. How long did it take you for it to heal with the aloe?
and thanks for the help

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/17/2016 4:32 pm

40 minutes ago, logan111 said:

and thanks for the help

Aquaphor will heal it quickly, apply it 3-4 times each day.

Bio oil is mineral oil, not so good in general. Aquaphor really speeds up the healing process and is used on chemical burns like yours.

logan111 liked
MemberMember
(@sillysarah)

Posted : 05/21/2016 11:38 am

How's ur burn X

MemberMember
(@thenatural)

Posted : 07/02/2016 6:08 pm

On May 17, 2016 at 3:51 PM, logan111 said:

and thanks for the help

Late reply, but it took a week or less. The face heals on its own, even without the aloe vera. It's just a moisturizer that's my preference.

MemberMember
(@shelby99)

Posted : 01/28/2017 9:06 pm

same thing happened to me... did it scar? how long did it take to go away?

MemberMember
(@descriptivesettler)

Posted : 05/08/2020 1:25 am

this exactly happened to me on both cheeks don't ask me why but I was dumb and one of them actually the whole thing peeled off its smooth but pretty red will it be permanent?

MemberMember
(@swati2)

Posted : 09/04/2021 2:19 pm

On 5/18/2016 at 12:36 AM, logan111 said:

I used a little too much acv for too long. I used to do it all the time and it was fine. But now i have this huge sore raw brown burn/scab scar thing and i have tried aloe anf polysprin and bio oil and ice and vitamin e and it isn't fading a lot. I need it to fade fast because it won't cover with makeup and  i dont want to go anywhere. Any quick fixes. Please.1463511903303.jpg

On 5/18/2016 at 12:36 AM, logan111 said:

It has healed or not.. i too got something like this on my skin. How much time it takes to heal