Notifications
Clear all

Comedonal acne help? Please read!!!!

MemberMember
(@vtrejo)

Posted : 05/13/2016 11:25 pm

Still have yet to try the regimen. Does the regimen treat comedonal acne as well? I've broken out with white heads all on the sides of my checks & jaw. Like literally every pore. The only thing getting rid of some of it is extractions but who has time to sit here & extract hundreds of white heads right? I used that yes to tomatoes soap over a month ago & thats what caused this. I should have know better.I'm assuming my skin was just purging but now I'm stuck with this crap. I get it off & on on my forehead too but I can usually get rid of it. My forehead which is my problem area is clear btw so I know it wasn't my hormones that caused this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting married in a few months & I just want clear skin & to look & feel pretty.

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/14/2016 3:16 am

3 hours ago, vtrejo said:

Still have yet to try the regimen. Does the regimen treat comedonal acne as well? I've broken out with white heads all on the sides of my checks & jaw. Like literally every pore. The only thing getting rid of some of it is extractions but who has time to sit here & extract hundreds of white heads right? I used that yes to tomatoes soap over a month ago & thats what caused this. I should have know better.I'm assuming my skin was just purging but now I'm stuck with this crap. I get it off & on on my forehead too but I can usually get rid of it. My forehead which is my problem area is clear btw so I know it wasn't my hormones that caused this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting married in a few months & I just want clear skin & to look & feel pretty.

You should buy the AHA creme from acne.org and use it at night time, and maybe also BP.

The best combo for you would be Benozyl peroxide and after that using AHA creme on top of that. It will exfoliates and kill the bacterias and it will work quickly.

Another more quick-fix option is to do lactic acid peels, you can do some lactic acid peels (25% for your case) weekly and then apply a good moisturizer after the treatments.

vtrejo liked
MemberMember
(@vtrejo)

Posted : 05/20/2016 4:49 pm

On May 14, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Alex9945 said:
You should buy the AHA creme from acne.org and use it at night time, and maybe also BP.

The best combo for you would be Benozyl peroxide and after that using AHA creme on top of that. It will exfoliates and kill the bacterias and it will work quickly.

Another more quick-fix option is to do lactic acid peels, you can do some lactic acid peels (25% for your case) weekly and then apply a good moisturizer after the treatments.

Is this the type of thing that will get worse before it gets better? Will it cause a bad initial breakout? I'm getting marred on September 22nd & I can't risk my face looking any worse =(

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/21/2016 12:44 am

7 hours ago, vtrejo said:
On 14/5/2016 at 10:16 AM, Alex9945 said:

Is this the type of thing that will get worse before it gets better? Will it cause a bad initial breakout? I'm getting marred on September 22nd & I can't risk my face looking any worse =(

Not at all. There is plenty of time to September 22nd. AHA and BP are the two most effective products for breakouts.

Try using the AHA creme and BP gel as a spot treatment at first (at night) and you'll see it clears up breakouts.