Notifications
Clear all

I've been unsuccessful with prescription medications, will the regimen work for me?

MemberMember
(@vividsouffle)

Posted : 05/12/2016 6:31 am

Hi all

For the past year I've used differin and lymecycline, Epiduo and doxycycline and now Duac and Epiduo. Apart from the Epiduo and doxycycline which worked for a few weeks none of these products have been working and I want to give the acne.org regimen a go. Will it work for me? Right now I have mild to moderate acne with very small bumps and whiteheads.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/13/2016 10:34 am

Prior to the Acne.org regimen I tried differin and BP...both of which didn't work. However, I tried the regimen because it was different from just using BP on its own. The set of instructions are different and the dosage is different as well.

Given those set of rules and guidelines within the whole process I really was able to clear my skin and have stayed clear. My advice would be if you do try the regimen, make sure you read the instructions thoroughly and understand it will be a commitment of time and effort. If you can't do the routine as specified then it just might be a waste.