Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Accutane - does it work?

MemberMember
(@codebreaker)

Posted : 05/10/2016 11:23 am

Unfortunately, it does not work andis a scam. It may also cause side-effects which is not part of the treatment helping.
Best to look for alternative solutions such as personality(psychological) enhancements or live differently according to the bible and/or the law of nature.

This prescription medication is viewed as the most powerful treatment, yet it fails to work as science develops and evolves and fails to notify people of the changes towards the discoveries of knowledge made.

Breaking through the mental barrier is always tough. Good luck with your future decisions.

MemberMember
(@fudgesicle87)

Posted : 05/12/2016 5:02 am

Accutane worked for me with very minimal side effects...

MemberMember
(@dell10000)

Posted : 05/12/2016 8:44 am

Honestly, no one needs Accutane to get rid of their acne. The causes of acne are genetic (genes that involve the expression of acne), dietary (food), psychological (distress), and hormonal (testosterone, estrogen, progesterone). When all these factors are balanced, acne is gone. The problem is, many people neglect the factors above. Thinking that they need Accutane to exterminate their acne. It is not so my friend. If you are genetically prone to get acne, you will around puberty. From there, you have to conquer it with a healthy diet, reducing distress, and hormone balance. The problem is, what is healthy for some is not healthy for all.

MemberMember
(@strongbodyforgoodskin)

Posted : 05/12/2016 10:22 am

Looking back, I truly wish I had taken Accutane sooner, I didnt even know it existed when i was 15 and never even visited the dermatologist causing me severe scarring. I like everyone else at first thought of Acne as something small that happens in puberty but goes away naturally and since it is "normal" I thought there was no reason to meet a dermatologist. Then at 16 I go to the derma and they prescribe me bullshit creams, then at 17 I go again and they prescribe me bullshit antibiotics.... finally at 18 I went to a private derm and got Accutane but then the scarring damage was already dealt and it has significantly reduced the quality of my life.

MemberMember
(@fudgesicle87)

Posted : 05/16/2016 5:31 am

On 12/05/2016 at 10:44 AM, Dell10000 said:

The causes of acne are genetic (genes that involve the expression of acne), dietary (food), psychological (distress), and hormonal (testosterone, estrogen, progesterone). When all these factors are balanced, acne is gone.

How did you go about balancing your genetics? Anyway, I can only speak for me, and I had absolutely no results with any other method. I suffered for 15 years and my acne actually worsened when I hit 25. You should really spend some time reading the articles on this site and check out Dan's YouTube channel. He goes through a lot of real scientific studies on the things you're suggesting and it just isn't so.

MemberMember
(@dell10000)

Posted : 05/17/2016 9:17 am

Also

On 5/16/2016 at 6:31 AM, Fudgesicle87 said:
On 5/12/2016 at 9:44 AM, Dell10000 said:

The causes of acne are genetic (genes that involve the expression of acne), dietary (food), psychological (distress), and hormonal (testosterone, estrogen, progesterone). When all these factors are balanced, acne is gone.

How did you go about balancing your genetics? Anyway, I can only speak for me, and I had absolutely no results with any other method. I suffered for 15 years and my acne actually worsened when I hit 25. You should really spend some time reading the articles on this site and check out Dan's YouTube channel. He goes through a lot of real scientific studies on the things you're suggesting and it just isn't so.

You cannot balance your genetics, I should of revised my last sentence. When you find a healthy diet, mental state, and hormones, acne does not persist. I've dealt with acne since I was twelve years old. I am twenty three now and I finally conquered my acne. Before then, I thought topical creams and medications really worked. However, once the treatment stops, the acne returns worse than ever. Last year, I went to a F.D.N, (functional diagnostic nutritionist), she put me on a eating regimen that truly works. Now, I know what foods will give me acne or not. The issue I notice is, too many people are looking for a fast solution to clear skin. So they decide to take pills and prescriptions medication, which does not have lasting effects. A proper diet, mental health, and hormone regulation does. I will look into Dan's Youtube channel, thank you.

MemberMember
(@valerie1987)

Posted : 05/20/2016 12:53 pm

I agree.  Accutane works really, really well for most people, but not all and it's sad because everyone thinks it's a miracle drug, and it is for most but not all.  I'm on my 5th month and my skin has no improvement :( 

MemberMember
(@codebreaker)

Posted : 05/21/2016 2:15 am

Accutane is not the working ingredient. The main ingredient is God particles whether it'd be hybrid or independent.
And the answer to acne is to ask God to stop wasting life. Don't just pray for yourself,wish wellfor others too.

MemberMember
(@noquitter)

Posted : 05/21/2016 10:30 pm

20 hours ago, codebreaker said:

Accutane is not the working ingredient. The main ingredient is God particles whether it'd be hybrid or independent.
And the answer to acne is to ask God to stop wasting life. Don't just pray for yourself,wish wellfor others too.

Accutane works by reducing the size of the oil glands, aiding in cell overturn and reducing inflammation. It is highly successful for most people and even in the long term probably 50% of people never experience another pimple in their lives.

I however did not choose to take this drug because I have a personal sensitivity to medications and tend to experience rare side effects more than most,

I personally do not believe in any type of "god".

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/21/2016 11:33 pm

Chemotherapy causes side effects that are unwanted, does that mean it doesn't work and is a scam?

Accutane works dude, and there are multiple studies to back that up. As for personality enhancements and living according to the bible, I've always believed that taking action is always better than hoping and wishing.

Anyone who's ever seen results or gotten anywhere didn't get there by waiting and praying for good things to happen. They were proactive about it and therefore reaped the benefits.

MemberMember
(@codebreaker)

Posted : 05/24/2016 4:11 pm

Accutane doesn't work, in fact the life you live is a lie and the God particle is as powerful as a deathblow, controlling all environments, even the environment on your faces. Good luck to my opposition, for you know too little very late.

MemberMember
(@noquitter)

Posted : 05/24/2016 6:58 pm

2 hours ago, codebreaker said:

Accutane doesn't work, in fact the life you live is a lie and the God particle is as powerful as a deathblow, controlling all environments, even the environment on your faces. Good luck to my opposition, for you know too little very late.

"God" is not real.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/24/2016 8:48 pm

4 hours ago, codebreaker said:

Lets not turn this thread into a religion argument. How can you say accutane doesn't work despite having multiple studies stating the exact opposite?

MemberMember
(@codebreaker)

Posted : 05/24/2016 10:35 pm

No that's okay. If you want to say these things that's fine. Just know I look down at you, and might be laughing too at your attempts of talking on this thread.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/25/2016 1:24 pm

Is this a joke?

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/25/2016 8:53 pm

Going to lock this thread.

We accept your opinion, just don't bash on others because they disagree.