HELP!!!! Regimen fo...

Notifications
Clear all

HELP!!!! Regimen for 11 months now working

MemberMember
(@girlgirl365)

Posted : 05/10/2016 10:23 am

Hi,

Basically I've been on Dan's regimen since June of last year.. When I went on this regimen I didn't have severe acne, more moderate with prone to scaring. The first few months I didn't see a large difference but once I hit August, I went almost 2 months without seeing one single pimple. After that I noticed a couple small pimples, one or two around the time of my period etc. But the last I'd say 4 months on the regimen I have been breaking out.. about a new pimple every couple days. I haven't introduced anything new into my life style, still doing and eating the same things that I had been eating previously. It's very stressfull because everyone has these amazing results and I had those amazing results for a short period of time, now its like all this money I have been paying monthly is wasted 🙁 someone please help!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/10/2016 2:37 pm

4 hours ago, girlgirl365 said:

Hi,

Basically I've been on Dan's regimen since June of last year.. When I went on this regimen I didn't have severe acne, more moderate with prone to scaring. The first few months I didn't see a large difference but once I hit August, I went almost 2 months without seeing one single pimple. After that I noticed a couple small pimples, one or two around the time of my period etc. But the last I'd say 4 months on the regimen I have been breaking out.. about a new pimple every couple days. I haven't introduced anything new into my life style, still doing and eating the same things that I had been eating previously. It's very stressfull because everyone has these amazing results and I had those amazing results for a short period of time, now its like all this money I have been paying monthly is wasted 🙁 someone please help!

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

Many people are making common mistakes while on The Regimen. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also, since you have been using the Acne.org Regimen for several months, you may incorporate the Acne.org AHA+. This will give the Acne.org Regimen an extra kick and take you from clear to perfect.

The Acne.org AHA+ with continued use in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen products, will calm, heal and clear your skin while speeding up the natural skin cell renewal process. The Acne.org AHA+ will also promote vibrant, clear and healthy looking skin.

For more information on the Acne.org AHA+, kindly use the link provided below:

http://www.acne.org/glycolic-acid.html

Good luck and let us know if you need any further assistance. We're here to help.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/10/2016 6:07 pm

I have been there too and it is crappy.

I have gone through some weeks where the acne comes in 2 or 3 spots in a very short amount of time. I never changed my diet, facial routine or change any type of medication/supplement I was taking. However, a big kicker for me is stress. I realized being stressed over work, or personal things affected my skin a lot.

So at this point it is good to re-examine how you feel and also your regimen routine. Make sure you are doing everything correctly to how it was instructed my Dan. It can be a good reminder to keep you on track and to re-examine the products you are using.

MemberMember
(@girlgirl365)

Posted : 05/10/2016 9:48 pm

3 hours ago, nicmic62 said:

I have been there too and it is crappy.

I have gone through some weeks where the acne comes in 2 or 3 spots in a very short amount of time. I never changed my diet, facial routine or change any type of medication/supplement I was taking. However, a big kicker for me is stress. I realized being stressed over work, or personal things affected my skin a lot.

So at this point it is good to re-examine how you feel and also your regimen routine. Make sure you are doing everything correctly to how it was instructed my Dan. It can be a good reminder to keep you on track and to re-examine the products you are using.

Ugh it just sucks so much because it feels like the regimen only ever worked for like 3 months of the year I have been using it 🙁 I follow everything in such a strict diet, and i exercise and do yoga to manage stress as well as drink tons of water and use AHA.. I think the world just wants me to be stuck with terrible skin..