Notifications
Clear all

Awesome Spot Treatment

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/09/2016 8:28 am

I recently bought a new spot treatment, and I just feel obligated to share it with everyone. It's the Blemish Touch Stick by Desert Essence. I saw that there are only 4 reviews on here for it, but it should have many more. It is the ONLY spot treatment that has ever worked for my skin. It works on all types of acne(including cystic). I implore you all to give it a try if you haven't found a good spot treatment yet, and I got mine for around $8 on Amazon. 🙂

MemberMember
(@suppletaxicab)

Posted : 05/09/2016 7:39 pm

THANK YOU!!!!

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/09/2016 11:06 pm

3 hours ago, SuppleTaxicab said:

THANK YOU!!!!

You're welcome. Make sure you apply it to your blemish(es) several times a day(that's what the directions say too), it doesn't dry out the skin around the pimple so don't worry, it shouldn't dry out your skin even though you are applying it a lot. It actually reduced pimples overnight for me and stopped a few that were about to form in a day 🙂

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/25/2016 8:48 am

Cool! I'll try it. I usually have only 1-3 spots but lately they are big and red. What's the active ingredient?

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/26/2016 8:22 am

It's a blend of essential oils and tea tree oil. It's awesome, and it even works on cysts.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/26/2016 8:37 am

Hey guess what? I went out and picked it up yesterday and it did seem to help! The two red spots I had are definitely less red. Lol I'm tempted to just roll it on my entire face.
i might look into other Dessert Essence products. Thanks so much for the info:)

MonroeQT liked
MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/26/2016 5:28 pm

Yay! That makes me happy. Make sure you applying it at least 5x a day for it to fully work. If you want to use at as a preventative, I'm sure that would be fine as it's oddly not drying.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/27/2016 3:18 pm

They make teatree pads too. I actually had them in with my sunscreen I totally forgot I bought them like two years ago. Lol.