Notifications
Clear all

I think I ruined my face with TCA please help!!!

MemberMember
(@jibarra47)

Posted : 05/06/2016 10:55 pm

I did a Tca peel using 15% solution 5 days ago and I haven't peeled at all, my skin feels rough and hard on some areas, but overall it's made me look way worse. My pores look bigger, my skin feels rough and dry, it looks uneven and has this horrible shiny bumpy texture to it. Is it going to peel soon? Have I ruined my skin! Please help! 
🙁

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/06/2016 11:09 pm

Use sunscreen during the day and dont put any harsh chemicals on it for a while. It will heal.

jibarra47 liked
MemberMember
(@jibarra47)

Posted : 05/06/2016 11:16 pm

Do you think it will peel? When scrunch my skin up, it looks crepey and wrinkles up

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/07/2016 12:23 am

2 hours ago, jibarra47 said:

Do you think it will peel? When scrunch my skin up, it looks crepey and wrinkles up

I really dont know the answer to that. I just know that burns usually heal fine in time. I had a burn years ago that healed without leaving anything permanent behind.

If it is still bad in like 2 weeks you should make a trip to the doctor.

jibarra47 liked
MemberMember
(@ari-abdul)

Posted : 05/07/2016 9:22 am

Yes you will peel. Don't worry. It takes about a week or even more for some to start peeling. lol 🙂

Remember to moisturize and wear sunscreen in the day especially after when the peeling begins because the skin underneath is really sensitive!

It takes about 2 weeks for the dead skin to be completely peeled off. Wait about another 1-2 months before you do another chemical peel especially since you're still very new.

jibarra47 liked
MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/07/2016 3:53 pm

16 hours ago, jibarra47 said:

I did a Tca peel using 15% solution 5 days ago and I haven't peeled at all, my skin feels rough and hard on some areas, but overall it's made me look way worse. My pores look bigger, my skin feels rough and dry, it looks uneven and has this horrible shiny bumpy texture to it. Is it going to peel soon? Have I ruined my skin! Please help!
🙁

It actually looks exactly like it is supposed to do.

TCA is a deep peeling and it will take time before you peel. The skin will become darker because it falls off, just remember not to touch it with your hands and remember to use suncreen.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/17/2016 2:18 am

any update bro

jibarra47 liked
MemberMember
(@kanini)

Posted : 05/17/2016 6:00 am

One thing you have to keep in mind is please do not peel ,and in case if you hav'nt peeled even then if your skin is becoming horrible then also you no need to worry because i have permanent cure for your skin just follow thisblog for best results.

jibarra47 liked
MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 05/17/2016 2:43 pm

On 5/17/2016 at 5:00 PM, kanini said:

One thing you have to keep in mind is please do not peel ,and in case if you hav'nt peeled even then if your skin is becoming horrible then also you no need to worry because i have permanent cure for your skin just follow this blog for best results.

Reported for being a scam / shill account. Bye Felicia.

MemberMember
(@jibarra47)

Posted : 05/20/2016 5:20 am

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update...yeah my skin peeled fine :) I was freaking out over nothing! Haha yeah my skin looks a little better, but I can't really tell right now. Ima wait maybe a month then get back at it with the dermastamp again, and hopefully a 25% Tca peel after that. I've gotten pretty good results by alternating from stamping and chemical peels. Thanks for all the help everyone!

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 05/20/2016 6:25 am

good luck bro
25% TCA will create scabs in your face so next time you have it just knowwhat youre stepping into, its completely normal to scab, u just need to keep it protected