Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS28

Looking for acne sufferers in London (UK)

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping this is the best place for this topic as its a little more of an unusual one. A little bit about me first. I have suffered from acne for the best part of 7 years, I didn't have mild acne, I had severe cystic acne. I won't go into the physiological impact as everyone here is well aware of it. Anyway I have tried every method under the sun, I would have been willing to do anything to achieve clear skin. I eventually went onto Accutane and it worked, I had a year of clear skin and I can tell you it was one of the best of my life, not thinking about my skin every second of the day was bliss. Unfortunately, it came back. However, if you are on Accutane don't be discouraged as I have had friends who it really has worked effectively for. Anyway on with the story, so my acne came back and I went to the doctor to try and get on it again, the result was she said she didn't feel like it was severe enough to warrant another course just yet, she felt it should be worse, quite simply I wasn't going to let it get any worse (it was causing some pretty deep scars). This is when I went into research mode, I already knew a lot about acne but I started to read every possible book, article, website I could find to educate myself about it and really get to the route cause of the problem. Without blabbing on to much It took me six months of fine tweaking but I feel that I have finally found a regimen that works for me. I would be sharing it here with all of you if I hadn't actually created some of the products myself. Long story short I am based in London and I want to meet up with some other acne sufferers and give them the products that I have created to see if it really does work. I'm not in this for any financial gain, I want to give you everything I have worked towards for free, simply to see if it works for you as well as it has done for me. If you are at all interested I would love to have a chat.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes