Notifications
Clear all

What kind of acne do I have?

MemberMember
(@qveen-jade)

Posted : 04/27/2016 12:41 am

what's wrong with my skin? It looks so weird, and I have these small bumps all over my nose, and I have no idea what they are. As well as with the cheeks, but they're more like dots. As for my chin, it's really dark and kinda like crusty and wrinkly and hard, I have no idea how it happened. And there's pimples all over that too. Please image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpghelp! 

MemberMember
(@iwikiwi)

Posted : 04/28/2016 4:20 pm

Looks like  mild  acne to me, nothing to worry about :) Don't pop your pimples cause they might cause scars! Wash your face with a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin, use a light moisturizer if you wish, maybe consider some mild exfoliation.... I'd stay clear of scrubs, but you can purchase a face flannel from some skin care brands or a microfiber cloth from almost anywhere and buff your face very gently with it couple of times a week. 
Maybe try to see your doctor and ask for advice if you are worried, but honestly, they're just small pimples that will pass in time :) You don't have much inflammation or cystic acne at all! 

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/28/2016 4:28 pm

@qveen.jadeIt just looks like you have a few closed comedones it's really not bad.